Birmingham City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 15/02/11 - post match reaction from p25

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My fixer in India has informed that Tioté will be booked in the 63rd minute, and a Joey Barton goal will happen in the 78th minute.

Missed the first half, quick match report anyone? (aside from Jonas being the king of men)

Good goal from Loven after 90 seconds then two shit sides on a shit pitch. They have probably shaded but neither have looked up to much.

I'm sure Ranger would be sliding around on his backside a lot on such a slippery pitch, but I'd still bring him on at half-time for Lovenkrands.

Also, Best still needs the offside rule explained to him.

You are aware Lovenkrands has scored right?

Yup - glad he did too. Ranger might be better equipped to capitalise/induce mistakes from Birmingham defenders on an unacceptably poor pitch though.

Should we not take Best off then?

Best offers a good physical presence up front (and at the back when we'll be defending set pieces later on). Loven doesn't IMO.

Oh no I get where your coming from, I guess I'd just feel a bit bad taking Loven off considering he's scored.

Well, you're a very nice man then mate :lol: I didn't mean to haul him off as punishment for scoring btw ;)

Just a tactical change.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My fixer in India has informed that Tioté will be booked in the 63rd minute, and a Joey Barton goal will happen in the 78th minute.

Disco told me your fixer stinks.

Disco is my fixer!  :frantic:

Missed the first half, quick match report anyone? (aside from Jonas being the king of men)

Good goal from Loven after 90 seconds then two shit sides on a shit pitch. They have probably shaded but neither have looked up to much.

as to be expected, nice one. Expected a 0-0 so all is good. :thup: Cheers mush.

Disco told me your fixer stinks.

Disco is my fixer!  :frantic:

Well I have been to India so that would be expected :snod: