Stoke City vs Newcastle United, Saturday 19th March, pre-match thread.

Anderson

Harper

Colo  Campbell  Willi

Simpson                                  Ferguson

Barton        Nolan  Tiote          Jonas

Ameobi 

My word.

f***ing Sol Campbell? :facepalm:

Why is it a shock?

I was hoping we would never see him play for us again tbh.

I honestly think he'll do alright against Stoke.

Could be completely wrong though!  :lol:

When you're injured, the most professional thing to do is always to go out on the p*ss the night before the game.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150134473267164&set=a.10150134469727164.294127.24094407163

Joke, on the other hand after going through those pictures.

Why do british girls have try to make up the fact that they're butt ugly by wearing slutty clothes? Doesn't help, I feel for you all.

Guest BooBoo

Rumoured first team.

Harper; Willilamson, Sol, Colo; Simpson, Ferguson, Barton, Tiote, Gutierrez; Nolan; Ameobi

Interesting, probably the best option we've got considering injuries.

The huge positive is that Lovenkrands isnt involved.

Not sure how I feel about injured players at a night club.  On the one hand I feel like I should be angry because they're supposed to be healing and alcohol impairs that and clearly not in the best interests of the club, on the other hand I know that I don't always act 100% in accordance with my own employers wishes and getting really upset about this would make me a hypocrite, because it's not whether you earn 50k/yr or 50k/wk the principle is the same. 

Filing this under 'M' for "meh"

I wouldn't have gone five at the back. We've already shown it's a disaster of a formation.

When did we show that?

For the first ten minutes against Everton before we realised how mental it was and reverted to 4-4-2.

Five at the back is fine when you're struggling with injuries, but with Jonas, Ferugson and Barton on the pitch, there's no reason why we can't go 4-4-2/4-4-1-1

Guest BooBoo

I wouldn't have gone five at the back. We've already shown it's a disaster of a formation.

When did we show that?

For the first ten minutes against Everton before we realised how mental it was and reverted to 4-4-2.

Five at the back is fine when you're struggling with injuries, but with Jonas, Ferugson and Barton on the pitch, there's no reason why we can't go 4-4-2/4-4-1-1

We're clearly lining up to try and negate Stoke's set piece/ aerial threat.