2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the kit did turn out something like that i think i would probs buy that

That looks pretty f***ing good to be honest, I think it will be stripes on the back with Gold lettering though. Just goes to show how different it could look when it's actually worn.

yeah i think it will be gold or else the gold puma doesn't make any sense but it wouldn't let me use gold numbers and i couldn't be arsed to edit them but yeah i know its only Fifa :) but close up i think it looks pretty cool but when i play on the far out camera as if watchin a game on telly or from the stand in the stadium the all white sleeves looks nasty to me

oh and plus, originally i did it stoke style like someone said earlier with all black on the back and that looked even worse, looked like we didnt even have black and white stripes!

That looks pretty f***ing good to be honest, I think it will be stripes on the back with Gold lettering though. Just goes to show how different it could look when it's actually worn.

yeah i think it will be gold or else the gold puma doesn't make any sense but it wouldn't let me use gold numbers and i couldn't be arsed to edit them but yeah i know its only Fifa :) but close up i think it looks pretty cool but when i play on the far out camera as if watchin a game on telly or from the stand in the stadium the all white sleeves looks nasty to me

oh and plus, originally i did it stoke style like someone said earlier with all black on the back and that looked even worse, looked like we didnt even have black and white stripes!

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4195/benarfagold.th.jpg

:fwap:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2849/benarfa10.th.jpg

Some comments from Twitter followers.

@UtdForNewcastle That's not too bad actually. Would prefer more stripes but is a good look

@UtdForNewcastle how was that made? Dead clever, I personally like it!

@UtdForNewcastle For all the uproar, it looks alright.

@UtdForNewcastle looks canny nice like that!

@UtdForNewcastle I simply love it I will buy it in a heart beat.....

@UtdForNewcastle the shirt on fifa 2012 actually looks really nice!

@UtdForNewcastle I like the style now to wait and see if it's made with shitty material like the latest one

• 3 weeks later...

paulrobbo1966 paul robertson

#nufc's new home kit will provoke some debate. Pictures in @EveningChron today.

rossgregory9 Ross Gregory

Incredible the lack of black and white stripes in the new #nufc home kit. Check out www.shieldsgazette.com at 10am for pics

Uh-oh  :hmm:

Incredible the lack of black and white stripes in the new #nufc home kit. Check out www.shieldsgazette.com at 10am for pics

Uh oh

Oh dear sounds radical  :frantic:

Uh-oh  :hmm:

Nailed on to be that shirt from a few weeks ago like. I hope so anyway cos i wanna get it for me holidays.

The signs are pointing to it being that same kit. Also given how early they leaked last season and how spot on they were, there's probably little or no tweaks to be expected.

Now hoping it's that because a design any less stripy is really pushing it too far. Just hope they look as good in real life as in alexf's mock ups.

Wonder who they have modelling it? Hope its HBA and Tiote like, the mean little fuckers. Knowing previous launches itll end up being Raylor and Perch though.