2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

The new third kit.

310021.jpg

That is very nice. Ergo clearly fake

Its real, that pic is from the actual club shop site...;)

I know, read the thread(and most others from previous years) anything nice is automatically fake.

Guest The_Scoreboard

100% real...just wondering why they'd release a 3rd strip...and why it's black...when the home one is mainly f***ing black too.

Still nice though.

because people like me will buy it over the home and away top  :thup:

Guest bimpy474

The new third kit.

310021.jpg

That is very nice. Ergo clearly fake

Its real, that pic is from the actual club shop site...;)

I know, read the thread(and most others from previous years) anything nice is automatically fake.

Ahhh cynical.....yes this club can make you can't it :D

Smart that third kit.  Was hoping for a bright orange away kit, sounds like it's going to be gold though, can see that being dreadful.  2 out of 3 ain't bad though, home and the third one are both decent.

Guest bimpy474

So how many games will we use that shirt? 2? 3?

I couldn't care a jot, i buy them and wear them as casual clothes, football shirts last forever and i've bought every shirt for the last ten years or so, i wear them to work and they last longer than normal work clothes, only rule i have is i dont wear the new/current season to work until the next ones are released.

You like and can afford you buy, you no like and cant afford you dont buy.....seeing as i dont buy many other tops now i'm a bit older and dont go out as much as i used to (have kids), i just buy these as usual clothes to wear....:) 

So how many games will we use that shirt? 2? 3?

I couldn't care a jot, i buy them and wear them as casual clothes, football shirts last forever and i've bought every shirt for the last ten years or so, i wear them to work and they last longer than normal work clothes, only rule i have is i dont wear the new/current season to work until the next ones are released.

You like and can afford you buy, you no like and cant afford you dont buy.....seeing as i dont buy many other tops now i'm a bit older and dont go out as much as i used to (have kids), i just buy these as usual clothes to wear....:) 

:thup:

Guest toonlass

100% real...just wondering why they'd release a 3rd strip...and why it's black...when the home one is mainly fucking black too.

Still nice though.

This

100% real...just wondering why they'd release a 3rd strip...and why it's black...when the home one is mainly fucking black too.

Still nice though.

Cash.

Nothing whatsoever to do with football and everything to do with making money.

i wear them to work and they last longer than normal work clothes 

I aint replacing my Marks & Spencer shirt for a out of season NUFC shirt, that deckchair yellow strip with a tie is just a non starter imo.

Guest bimpy474

i wear them to work and they last longer than normal work clothes 

I aint replacing my Marks & Spencer shirt for a out of season NUFC shirt, that deckchair yellow strip with a tie is just a non starter imo.

I wear the yellow now again but as i work in the basement of a hospital it doesn't get seen much :)

Guest bimpy474

100% real...just wondering why they'd release a 3rd strip...and why it's black...when the home one is mainly f***ing black too.

Still nice though.

Cash.

Nothing whatsoever to do with football and everything to do with making money.

That is true but something bugs me about what i see and read about football shirts, parents who say "but my kids HAVE to have the new ones", seeing as i'm that parent now, i say yes or no, i've never been sure why some parents cant just say no..........i say no all the time here, the missus and i are in charge of the money as we earn it, if my two kids dont like it then thats tough, while their 5 and 8 this house isn't a Democracy, could possibly why my eldest son is always sulking like...:D

Still nice though.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££