2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

HAd a look at this in town today, the fabric looks cheap as f***.  :lol:

Nothing new from Puma so. This season's home shirt is the cheapest looking kit I've ever seen in my life.

It honestly looks like one of those fake shirts you buy in the street markets in Hong Kong.

Actually come to think of it, while I was in HK, I saw a fake NUFC shirt from this season with stripes on the back. Definitely looks better than a patch.

Is it definitely Orange colored?  If so I bet it looks like these that were just released this season:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4992/22908810150184947614260.jpg

that's actually not far off the one i mocked up

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6320/nufcorange.jpg

On a slightly related note. Who do you think our sponsor could be after Northern Rock? I for one wouldnt mind seeing Newcastle Airport or Emirates on our shirts. Emirates have a good relationship with NCL Airport so i dont think that ones too far fetched. Ive also noticed that we have Thomas Cook on the advertising hoardings behind press conferences and post match interviews, and i think they'd be acceptable like. As long as its not a fucking betting (or bingo ;) website, i dont really mind.

On a slightly related note. Who do you think our sponsor could be after Northern Rock? I for one wouldnt mind seeing Newcastle Airport or Emirates on our shirts. Emirates have a good relationship with NCL Airport so i dont think that ones too far fetched. Ive also noticed that we have Thomas Cook on the advertising hoardings behind press conferences and post match interviews, and i think they'd be acceptable like. As long as its not a f***ing betting (or bingo ;) website, i dont really mind.

Dont know about Ncle airport as i believe they are ran/owned by Ncle city council and Emirates sponser Arsenal already so i guess wouldnt sponsor another club but could be wrong ,Northern Rock may renegotiate but knowing club owners in general they will get the best deal for there club naturally.

Would love Brown Ale to return to the shirts like

Why? They're a bunch of cunts who uprooted and left the north east, never mind Newcastle. Would hate to see those bastards at S&N sponsoring us again. Disgrace how they got away with it and still kept the brand name. 

Guest johnson293

Last time the shirts had red numbers, they were on a white patch....

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a249/johnson293/40437_460212934342_654694342_6197243_7583789_n.jpg

Guest Geordiesned

Maybe Harper's our new striker!!!

Or it's a massive fail by EPL Talk.