2011/12 NUFC home strip

David Icke - Son of God
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any update on this? Are we really getting a new design next season and if so which one will it be? I wanna get a HBA top but not sure if I should wait till the new design is confirmed?

Remember how many mock ups were doing the rounds last season? Why people are accpeting this first one as gospel is beyond me. Its fucking awful for a start.

Since when has that had any effect? :lol:

Not saying this is definitely the shirt by any means, but funnily enough when you refer to last season you seem to be forgetting that someone DID post the actual shirt a while before launch and it turned out to be spot on despite a number of 'fake!' comments...

Guest WashyGeordie

Any update on this? Are we really getting a new design next season and if so which one will it be? I wanna get a HBA top but not sure if I should wait till the new design is confirmed?

No official news has yet broken, but as well as two new change kits, the second and final season of United's current Puma kit deal will also see a new home strip.

That means that NUFC will wear a different black and white shirt design in four successive seasons; two each provided by Adidas and by Puma. And in all probability, that will become five in five, for season 2012/13

Various claims of the new designs and colours are doing the rounds online, but as in previous seasons, we won't post anything until we're 100% certain that it's the final design and/or colours that will be worn and sold.

Like a few others, we held the view that a Premier League code of practice existed, suggested that clubs worked on a two season cycle for home kits and away ones changed each season.

However the Football Supporters Federation confirm that this has fallen by the wayside, although the FA do still work on that basis with the England national side kits.

The only guideline that appears still to be adhered to is that which states that the swing ticket attached to the garments when sold denotes the season(s) during which that will be the official design worn.

PS: Northern Rock continue as shirt sponsors, that deal running through until the end of the 2013/14 season.

Remember how many mock ups were doing the rounds last season? Why people are accpeting this first one as gospel is beyond me. Its fucking awful for a start.

Not saying this is definitely the shirt by any means, but funnily enough when you refer to last season you seem to be forgetting that someone DID post the actual shirt a while before launch and it turned out to be spot on despite a number of 'fake!' comments...

Yes, me included. But it wasnt the first mock up released.

Yes, me included. But it wasnt the first mock up released.

Most of them were computerised Photoshop jobbies made to look like FM kits. They were obviously bollocks. This is either genuine or a very professionally done mock up.

Just gotten the new PhotoShop so tried fucking around with the Nike French Kit and came out with this, needs a bit of touching up on the badge, logo & sponsor, and the colours are all too light/dark, but I reckon it would look alright. I wish Nike did our kits like.

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/3990/dzc3t7nc3.jpg

Guest Hardy_Bucks

Just gotten the new PhotoShop so tried f***ing around with the Nike French Kit and came out with this, needs a bit of touching up on the badge, logo & sponsor, and the colours are all too light/dark, but I reckon it would look alright. I wish Nike did our kits like.

Nice. I particularly enjoy that you didnt fuck about with the stripes either BOOM straight up and down the fuck, sleeves an all! Good work.

Just gotten the new PhotoShop so tried fucking around with the Nike French Kit and came out with this, needs a bit of touching up on the badge, logo & sponsor, and the colours are all too light/dark, but I reckon it would look alright. I wish Nike did our kits like.

With seemless logos/sponsors and slightly bolder stripes that would be sexy as fuck tbh.

I'm sick of this kit nonsense, tbh.

1. Shirts leaked, look utter shite, people hold onto the hope that they're actually fake.

2. Somebody uses paint or photoshop and in 5 minutes produces a better version than the shit that cost crazy money to design.

3. The shite shirt we hoped was fake turns out to be the real thing.

4. Despite hating everything about the new shirts people still by them, and by mid-season begrudgingly grow to 'like' them.

The cycle repeats.

Guest palnese

I'm sick of this kit nonsense, tbh.

1. Shirts leaked, look utter shite, people hold onto the hope that they're actually fake.

2. Somebody uses paint or photoshop and in 5 minutes produces a better version than the shit that cost crazy money to design.

3. The shite shirt we hoped was fake turns out to be the real thing.

4. Despite hating everything about the new shirts people still by them, and by mid-season begrudgingly grow to 'like' them.

The cycle repeats.

Spot on. I'll buy the new one no matter what it looks like.

Remember when the official site revealed a different part of the kit each day? Then someone worked out the URL pattern? :lol:

Wasn't it just that if you F5'ed enough times it randomly just showed the whole thing? :lol: :lol:

What a farce that event was. You could even see the seams on the final thing.