Shearer's bar

Stifler

Where has this come from?

An well trusted source of information.

The same one that said Adam Johnston was going to sign?

Nah that was me winding everyone up for a little bit of revenge on here for unfounded remarks about my mental health.

Well, not exactly that unfounded.

:lol:

In itself I'd be pretty pleased about this.  Never wanted it originally. Just for starters, a likely future manager shouldn't walk into a club with stuff already named after him, it's just asking for trouble.

You do wonder if it would have happened if they'd all been pally, though.

In itself I'd be pretty pleased about this.  Never wanted it originally. Just for starters, a likely future manager shouldn't walk into a club with stuff already named after him, it's just asking for trouble.

It was a bit cringeworthy at the time I agree, but as Yorkie says I don't see what the point would be of changing it now.

Where has this come from?

An well trusted source of information.

The same one that said Adam Johnston was going to sign?

Nah that was me winding everyone up for a little bit of revenge on here for unfounded remarks about my mental health.

"Cunts are calling me a psychotic murderer, I'll prove them wrong by chopping them up".

It was a bit cringeworthy at the time I agree, but as Yorkie says I don't see what the point would be of changing it now.

Never really seen it as cringeworthy. Wasn't OTT or anything, no massive publicity, just a way to commemorate a club legend.

Out of curiosity does anyone know how well the bar does, can't imagine it doing that well with most unwilling to spend while Ashley's here and, bar match days, the fact it's a bit out the way of everything else.