Blackpool v NUFC Sat 23/04/11 - 3pm

Guest sicko2ndbest

Krul

Simpson  Williamson Coloccini Enrique

Barton    Tiote          Nolan    Jonas

Ireland

Ameobi

Pretty much full strength bar Ben Arfa and debatably Best. We should win this. Their momentum is completely gone.

Pretty sure the teams at the bottom will be disappointed that we're the ones playing them since:

- They're looking increasingly doomed, getting turned over every game.

- This is exactly the type of game where we roll over, see Aston Villa and various other examples down the years.

- We're effectively midtable and have nothing to play for.

Nevertheless I'd be really disappointed with anything less than a point and we should get three really.  We owe them one for what happened at our place.

What are the chances of some of the younger lads playing, do you reckon? Is Kadar still at Huddersfield? Ferguson to get some more game time? Who else do you reckon might get some minutes?

What are the chances of some of the younger lads playing, do you reckon? Is Kadar still at Huddersfield? Ferguson to get some more game time? Who else do you reckon might get some minutes?

0 chance barring more injuries.

Sorry, what I meant was: not just this game, do you reckon some of the younger lads will play in the coming games?

Still 0% chance?

No chance, I reckon. Ferguson might get some minutes.

Sorry, what I meant was: not just this game, do you reckon some of the younger lads will play in the coming games?

Still 0% chance?

I would think we'll go all out until the end of the season, maybe introducing more youngsters as our league position becomes actually guaranteed.

I hope we don't peter out now, I want us to convince the players who are worried about the future. Another 2 or 3 wins could do wonders.

Still 0% chance?

Still 0%. I think Pardew will want to finish as strongly as possible so unless our position is unmovable either way on the final day of the season then I don't think we'll see any youngsters barring the odd cameo from Ferguson in the last few minutes of games.

Still 0% chance?

I would think we'll go all out until the end of the season, maybe introducing more youngsters as our league position becomes actually guaranteed.

I hope we don't peter out now, I want us to convince the players who are worried about the future. Another 2 or 3 wins could do wonders.

:thup:

Before tonight I'd have said 2-0 Blackpool.

Feeling optimistic at present, I'll say 1-3.

Fookin bipolar I tell thee

Catherine Zeta Pilko.

Nearly as bad as "cone dancing". :lol: