Blackpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/04/11 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Guest neesy111

:lol: Yeah, he's a clown because of one poor match. From what I could catch of the game today, Tiote was awful as well. Players have some bad days, just as the majority of your days are bad.

Aye, whatever.  Enrique isn't the fucking Best Left Back in the world as some people like you make out he is.

The fact is Enrique's performances since start of this calendar year have been poor imo and his body-language of that on the post is poor for any footballer.  I'm comparing it to Dyer as it pisses people off as to mark a goal-post is the simplest of things to do.

Aye, whatever.  Enrique isn't the fucking Best Left Back

Hmmmmm....http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/thinking-023.GIF

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u242/supersewelly/enriquebest.jpg?t=1303577897

I guess that could work.

Enrique what a f***ing clown, he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time.  On a f***ing corner to be standing behind the goal-line the entire time is a f***ing disgrace.  Dyer was ridiculed for the same ineptness and so should Enrique as if he was on the goal-line he would of cleared it easily.

:dowiespin:

Guest neesy111

Enrique what a f***ing clown, he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time.  On a f***ing corner to be standing behind the goal-line the entire time is a f***ing disgrace.  Dyer was ridiculed for the same ineptness and so should Enrique as if he was on the goal-line he would of cleared it easily.

What fucking game were you watching?  Obviously to be a yard behind the goal-line on a corner is normal?

What f***ing game were you watching?  Obviously to be a yard behind the goal-line on a corner is normal?

Aye you're right, he' shit, get rid.

Enrique what a f***ing clown, he is at times clearly ineptitude on a football pitch costs him big-time.  On a f***ing corner to be standing behind the goal-line the entire time is a f***ing disgrace.  Dyer was ridiculed for the same ineptness and so should Enrique as if he was on the goal-line he would of cleared it easily.

What f***ing game were you watching?  Obviously to be a yard behind the goal-line on a corner is normal?

If he was in front of the line, it'd have gone over his head

Guest neesy111

What f***ing game were you watching?  Obviously to be a yard behind the goal-line on a corner is normal?

Aye you're right, he' shit, get rid.

Erm, I haven't said he's shit if you fucking read the post.  I've said his in inept at times which is true unless your completely ignorant to when he makes mistakes as he does.

He has all the attributes to be a fantastic full-back but he shots himself in the foot with mistakes like today or playing himself into trouble which has cost us at during a few occasions each season he's been at us.

Guest neesy111

If he was in front of the line, it'd have gone over his head

Then he could have jumped for it then, better to be in a position to stop a goal before it's gone over than actually try to stop a goal after it's gone over the line.

Guest neesy111

'shots' :lol:

Tbf to neesy he does this after most bad games, everybody lets of steam in different ways. I start swearing more frequently, neesy goes retarded, etc.

I noticed that, spell-checking shit, apologies.

Guest neesy111

To compare him to Dyer's flick is a bit poor though. I know it ended in the same result, but it wasn't like Enrique was slouching against the post

Lazying it around behind the goal-line is just as bad imo as it's basic principle to stay on your post/line.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lazying it around behind the goal-line is just as bad imo as it's basic principle to stay on your post/line.

I don't see any comparison between what Dyer and Enrique did.