Liverpool v NUFC Pre-match thread (01/05/2010 - 12 KO)

Beren

Being realistic I took Liverpool(-1,0) @ 1,85 but the last time I bet against us was against MU(-1) at SJP and we all know the result :doh:

Ameobi's due a performance for once! He has scored 2 goals in last 15 matches which tell a hell of lot of our striking force!

Being realistic I took Liverpool(-1,0) @ 1,85 but the last time I bet against us was against MU(-1) at SJP and we all know the result :doh:

Ameobi's due a performance for once! He has scored 2 goals in last 15 matches which tell a hell of lot of our striking force!

Got Ameobi as FF captain. He's due the odd great game.

You just wonder if Carroll is going to celebrate when he inevitably scores against us.

Can't see why not.

To preserve his relationship with the city and the suppor-.... ahh, I see what you mean.

Guest bimpy474

Jesus wept, Keegan is just so bitter, he's rumouring that Tiote is on his way..............bear a grudge or what ?

He basically just said that we will sell everyone if the current regime has it way.........i hope we do sign players to at least shut him the hell up  :angry:

KK doesn't like MA much lol; any opportunity for a dig.

Aye, what's he thinking - he only worked under him. People from all around the world posting anonymously on internet forums clearly know better. :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Jesus wept, Keegan is just so bitter, he's rumouring that Tiote is on his way..............bear a grudge or what ?

He basically just said that we will sell everyone if the current regime has it way.........i hope we do sign players to at least shut him the hell up  :angry:

True though.

Guest SuperShola!

According to ESPN, Krul's s**** and Barton and Tiote are as good as gone.

SS is much better.