Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

What a f***ing cuntish name Jonjo is :lol:

Nearly as bad as Dale. Are you a chipmunk?

My names Liam  :thup:

Damn. That's shattered my illusions that you were one half of a Disney cartoon duo. :(

What a pathetic performance. What the f*** is pardew saying to them? That's the last few games we have looked not interested and sloppy as hell.

I'm not that bothered about the performance tbh.

Pathetic.

Nah.

It's easy to say that when you're nowhere near the ground. People have paid to go and see this s***.

Are you one of them at Anfield?

I'll be at SJP next Saturday and i expect a decent performance. Hardly too much to ask?

No, of course it's not too much to ask. Wasn't having a go either, I just thought it sounded like you were sat there having paid good money to travel down to watch this diabolical s**** they've served up this afternoon.

I've been before and saw the Alonso goal from the halfway line. I know how it feels.

Kuqi and Ranger up-front against Liverpool. Shite performance, aye, but sometimes you've just got to take a sit back and look; you realise that it's a credit to the club that we're still in this division at times. :lol:

What a f***ing cuntish name Jonjo is :lol:

Nearly as bad as Dale. Are you a chipmunk?

My names Liam  :thup:

Damn. That's shattered my illusions that you were one half of a Disney cartoon duo. :(

I'm genuinely sorry I did that now :(