Liverpool 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 01/05/11 - post 'match' reaction from page 30

Dave

The difference is Nile can control the ball and keep it at his feet, Shola cannot so we just end up losing possession straight away.

Nile enabled us to have a bit more possession on the edge of their box, okay we did not score but yeah I think he made a difference in the short time he got.

Bollocks.

huzzah carrol didn't score!

Did look like he was taking it easy against us tbf.

Yeah, definitely.

So when he scores he is world class, when he doesn't it's coz he took it easy  :lol:

Shit in every department there. Well maybe not goalkeeping, but everything else.

It might be hard not to play Ben Arfa if that's the best the rest can manage. The season tickets won't be selling like cream cakes (© SBR).

Weren't we promised Ben Arfa for this match? Not that I really wanted him on the pitch with the rest of the team not trying at all.

Final 3 games

Might as well play him instead of Tiote, you just know Tiote will get to 15 yellow cards and be suspended for 3 games next season.

huzzah carrol didn't score!

Did look like he was taking it easy against us tbf.

Yeah, definitely.

So when he scores he is world class, when he doesn't it's coz he took it easy   :lol:

Uhhhhhh. Sure.

Absolutely fucking shit. Disgraceful lack of effort, irrespective of the gulf in class.

was really pissed off with Lovenkrands for not even bothering to challange for the cross Enrique put in just before the 2nd goal. No workrate or effort from our front 2 today.

Twats.

Krul 6

Simpson 5

Williamson 4 -  Utter fucking shite

Coloccini 5.5

Enrique 5

Barton 4.5

Tiote 5

Nolan 4

Jonas 7

Ameobi 5

Lovenkrands 4

Subs

Ranger 5

Kuqi 5

Ferguson n/a

Got exactly what I thought we'd get - fuck all. Didn't learn anything that we didn't already know. No injuries (i think) and it's out of the way now, fuck it.

Can't say that I'm too surprised.

Liverpool -> Carroll

Newcastle -> None

Really goes to show the differences in both ambition and abilities.

Mike Ashley has set our standard.

fucking terrible game.  Created fuck all.  3-0 still flattered them, like.

It probably did but they didn't have to put the car in gear nevermind get out of first.