NUFC all time premier league starting XI

Guest sicko2ndbest

Think it's far more ridiculous to leave Robert out, tbh. Best winger i've ever seen at the club by a mile.

I've said it several times, if I was in a team looking to win the league, I'd pick Ginola over him every day, as he was a better footballer than Robert.

Yet you simply can't fault Robert's goals and assists in his time here.

Think it's far more ridiculous to leave Robert out, tbh. Best winger i've ever seen at the club by a mile.

I've said it several times, if I was in a team looking to win the league, I'd pick Ginola over him every day, as he was a better footballer than Robert.

Yet you simply can't fault Robert's goals and assists in his time here.

Ginola shits all over Robert. More quality, more often.

We've been spoilt for left sided midfielders/wingers/outside lefts over the years.

Sellars hasn't had a mention,yet he was a class act for us.

he was but unfortunatly he'd not get in front of ginola or robert.

Do you know the assists for Ginola and Robert, Ronaldo? I know Robert banged in the assists, but even without stats, I can remember Ginola spraying the ball about everywhere. There was one goal he got an assist for, think it was against QPR, can't remember who scored it, but the diagonal ball from the left touchline into the box, with his right foot, was immense.

He was fucking class. Dalglish is a cunt.

Do you know the assists for Ginola and Robert, Ronaldo? I know Robert banged in the assists, but even without stats, I can remember Ginola spraying the ball about everywhere. There was one goal he got an assist for, think it was against QPR, can't remember who scored it, but the diagonal ball from the left touchline into the box, with his right foot, was immense.

He was f***ing class. Dalglish is a c***.

As good as he was in his first season for sure, it was dropping Ginola which effectively got us in the Champions League.

Guest dazzanufc1892

given

hughes woodgate albert distin

lee speed ginola

bellamy                  robert

shearer

Given

Beye  Woodgate  Coloccini  Enrique

Tiote

Solano                                 Ginola

Beardsley

Shearer Ferdinand

Harper

Albert

Beresford

Lee

Ben Arfa

Cole

Carroll

This team would absolutely piss the Premier League this season.  :pedro:

Solano looked very good fairly often, but rarely great. Ginola gets the nod on the right, for me anyway.

Solano was always good.  Rarely brilliant, but always good.  Great crosser of the ball and good set pieces.  Ginola on the left, Robert was way too inconsistent. Either amazing or a waste of a place in the team.