Newcastle United 3 - 3 West Brom - 22/05/11 - post match reaction from page 22

Dave

first post since I got back - Pardew was a naive little fucker and thought the game was won.  No need to change it round like he did.  We were fucking abysmal second half.

Still should have scored a 4th as well. Raylor's (?) blocked shot, and Lovenkrands near post miss.

first post since I got back - Pardew was a naive little f***er and thought the game was won.  No need to change it round like he did.  We were f***ing abysmal second half.

Still should have scored a 4th as well. Raylor's (?) blocked shot, and Lovenkrands near post miss.

not to forget Shola Amadonkey taking it round Carson and having it cleared off the line instead of hitting it first time in the first half.

Guest michaelfoster

What was going on at half-time? Aerobics?

the tv monitors zoomed in on his arse when his jeans were falling down so everyone got a view of his arse crack

:D

Guest michaelfoster

Colo at fault for the 2nd, he turned his back so the west brom player had space  to turn inside and shoot

Enrique should have marked for the 3rd  as he was just standing there

Guest michaelfoster

Colo at fault for the 2nd, he turned his back so the west brom player had space  to turn inside and shoot

Enrique should have marked for the 3rd  as he was just standing there

Was just a clever dummy in my eyes that second goal.

Colo expected the shot but you never turn your back on an attacker, pretty weak tbh

Guest Rey Mysterio

Simpson, Colo & Jose each at fault for one of the three goals. At least we conceded three goals in that net and not one of them were deflected.

Colo and Jose looked very poor today, perfect example of players already on their summer holidays (wishful thinking with jose). glad to see Tiote and Ben Arfa at the end. thought it said a lot about Nolan for putting the effort into the lap around the pitch and Barton for staying with him the whole time.

Very impressed again by young Shane Ferguson. Quick, decisive and skilful in what he does.

He looked finished after a very impressive 30 mins. He chased every ball like a cat chasing a ball of string.

I'm still pissed at that 2nd half performance - 3 million quid and the Mackems finishing above us. Fuckwits (Krul, Saylor, Ferguson, Lovelypants (not that he played well) & Barton excused).