Mehdi Abeid joins Panathinaikos

Colocho

Surprised that he has been bought in for the first team.

Has he? How do you know that? I was talking to him on facebook earlier asking him which squad, reserves or first team, he would be playing in and he didn't know himself.

Has he? How do you know that? I was talking to him on facebook earlier asking him which squad, reserves or first team, he would be playing in and he didn't know himself.

Quotes from him on nufc.com

Quotes from him on nufc.com

He told me his aim for next season was to try to get to play a few first team matches.

Guest axel

Got nothing against letting young players try themselves in the first team. But if the management is thinking of this guy as Barton's replacement were fucked.

The quotes i seen said something like he has spoken to the leaders of newcastle who want him to be a big part of the team.

Probably meant in the future or something...

So far it's been confirmed he apparently spoke to Ben Arfa last week and he is "running with the ball and starting to feel good", Mehdi himself is happy to "defend or attack", but alarmingly, doesn't seem to have heard of Greggs. What a scoop.

So far it's been confirmed he apparently spoke to Ben Arfa last week and he is "running with the ball and starting to feel good", Mehdi himself is happy to "defend or attack", but alarmingly, doesn't seem to have heard of Greggs. What a scoop.

Not possible, haven't you heard that Ben Arfa has both legs on backwards and no toes now?  It was one RTG and Steve Wraith says its true!!!!1111