Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Highly-rated defender Neven Subotic has revealed he dreams of a future move to the Premier League, but believes he will stay at Borussia Dortmund this summer.

The Serbia international has been linked with a number of clubs in the English top flight, including Arsenal and Chelsea, after helping Dortmund to the Bundesliga title and UEFA Champions League qualification this season.

Subotic admits he would like to follow in the footsteps of fellow Serbians Nemanja Vidic and Branislav Ivanovic and make the switch to England at some point in the future.

But the 22-year-old expects to stay in Germany with Dortmund next season as the champions embark on a European adventure.

"Next season we will be in the Champions League and I think that I will still play for Borussia. But my big dream is to play in England," Subotic told the Serbian Football Association's official website.

"I don't care where - maybe with Ivanovic at Chelsea or Vidic at Manchester United. It doesn't matter. I see myself in England."

Subotic has also been linked with a move to Dortmund's Bundesliga rivals Bayern Munich, but the defender has poured cold water on such speculation.

He added: "Bayern? No, that path is not for me."

Suprising.  Was sure him and Hummels would leave this summer, they've been 2 of the best CBs in the world this season.

Carl Jenkinson signs for Arsenal?

Aye was done a couple of months back, weird one. Arsenal fan though, intrigued by him. Squad player I suspect.

Was gonna say it boosts your English contingent but apparently he's in the Finnish national set-up.

Carl Jenkinson signs for Arsenal?

Aye was done a couple of months back, weird one. Arsenal fan though, intrigued by him. Squad player I suspect.

Was gonna say it boosts your English contingent but apparently he's in the Finnish national set-up.

I suppose he's still trained in England though, but yes he has opted for Finland...

Guest kingdawson

If Freidel signs for Liverpool, does that mean Reina is off?

Don't know why we've not put a bid in tbh.

Guest MrSundlofer

I hope you mean for Reina. But you have Gomes?

Guest kingdawson

No Freidel.

Reina's the best keeper in the league and would cost a fortune, why would Spurs go for him?

Anybody that watches Argentinean football know anything about Ricky Alvarez, at the end of last week he was trending on twitter but it seemed like a rumour but now it seems to be a done deal. Seems like he could be the Arshavin replacement, Attacking midfielder who can play on the left of a midfield three. Can see him being pushed onto the left wing. Although doesn't sound like the answer if his preferred position is CM or off the striker sounds like another "positionless midfielder forced out wide" as is often criticised with our wing players.

No Freidel.

Friedel is finished, mate.

Scared shitless of coming off his line, flaps wildly when he does.

Past the tipping point in his decline now. Anyone offering him a 2 year deal at age 40 wants their head examining.