Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest gggg

Liverpool have agreed a deal with Honda.

...the carmaker, not the player :lol:

Not the carmaker, the Thailand bike maker.

FanhousePercy John Percy

Guy Moussi to #Everton not done yet. #Stoke are still getting calls to ask if they are interested. Can't see him back at #nffc anyway

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1348/picture13im.png

:lol:

Malachians Philip Brown

Just been told by a source at Tottenham that they have signed Brad Friedel, it will be announced next week

I think he is a journo in America, I don't care about my proposed twitter law when it comes to other clubs transfers btw...

Nigel Reo-Coker released by Villa. Remember when he was supposed to be good :lol:

Surprised Harry Forrester has been released as well, he was meant to be one for the future.  Villa paid a fair wedge for him iirc.

Thought the transfer window didn't open for official signings until 1st July? (re: Vaughan to Norwich)

They can agree now, just won't go through until July.

Nigel Reo-Coker released by Villa. Remember when he was supposed to be good :lol:

Surprised Harry Forrester has been released as well, he was meant to be one for the future.  Villa paid a fair wedge for him iirc.

Jol, if Redknapp goes who do you want as a replacement?

Guest kingdawson

Malachians Philip Brown

Just been told by a source at Tottenham that they have signed Brad Friedel, it will be announced next week

I think he is a journo in America, I don't care about my proposed twitter law when it comes to other clubs transfers btw...

Brummie doesn't seem to rate him much but i'd be very happy.

Guest kingdawson

Wenger has bid 8m for Samba. Very good buy if he can pull it off.

Excellent buy sadly.

Vermaelen and Samba with a more than capable understudy of Djourou, unless something horrible happens on the injury front we are sorted, Koscielny as a fourth choice is more than capable too! I just hope that he still buys a CM though to replace Denilson and doesn't use Djourou as CM cover for when Song is at the ACN step in the right direction definitely!

Arsenal representatives ARE in Argentina discussing a move for Alvarez I just think though, because they are saying they won't budge from their €12m valuation, we could look at somebody perhaps with Premier League experience such as Adam Johnson if City would play ball. Also for that price we could probably get Elia who I think is a great, great player but I've seen nothing of this guy so I won't write him off!

Rumours of Bartley being released will not be true either, he's a really good player and highly rated at the club, I hope he does go on loan for another season to Rangers though.

Almunia, Squillaci, Denilson, Rosicky, Arshavin, Bendtner all need to go. If we had Johnson playing every match that Arshavin did this season we would have looked a mich better side!