Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Decent player at CM but definitely not a CB, get's so confused when the ball goes over his head he's a liability but agree with others that it's good to see English talent's going abroad.

He's a right soft shite, can't see him doing too well in Germany.

According to Five Live, Ashley Young off to Liverpool for £15m.

I'd be happy to see that go through like. Weakens a rival and probably won't make an astronomical difference to Liverpool i wouldn't have thought. I didn't realise Young was still attracting those sorts of reputed fees. The 'being English' inflation really is ridiculous at times. £50m on Carroll and Young. Wut.

Young is well worth £15m on anyone's money and is exactly what liverpool need, especially with Carroll.

If I was to go for 1 winger in the world it would be loic remy. I don't rate marseille but that guy is absolutely amazing, without doubt one of the most gifted footballers in the world.

He's an excellent shot stopper and much better allround goalkeeper than what you've have.

Would be a top signing IMO, and as far as I'm aware is also Francophone so communicating with the defence wouldn't be a problem.

Rumour.

Almunia off to Wolfsburg with Benaglio coming the other way.

Anybody got an opinion on Benaglio? Can't say i've noticed him.

Looked alreet in the WC. He'll be in nets  v Eng on Saturday.

Guest zeta87

I personally think Ji Dong-Won has no ability nor potential to survive in the league of this level.

So fuck that. Sunderland might as well waste their money. lol.

Glad we are not signing him. Of course, I might be wrong again but hey who gives.

Holy f***ing s***.

Ji Dong-Won, the Korean player who was linked with us last month is joining sunderland

What the f*** man.

Holy f***ing s***.

Ji Dong-Won, the Korean player who was linked with us last month is joining sunderland

What the f*** man.

F*uck that, he looks Mongolian anyway. His shooting looked really poor as well. Meh, rather have Park Chu Young.

Lukaku seems likely to join Chelsea. Wouldn't mind a cheeky bid for Sturridge if the Gameiro deal falls through.

all noise from CFC seems to be about yoof these days, drogba & anelka to leave and have torres/lukaka/sturridge/kalou?

can see them shipping anelka myself now like, not sure where he'd go mind