Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

Mackem hating aside, how good is Jordan Henderson?

Distinctly average.  Mackems were slating him before his 2 goal's v Wigan. 

Sky Sports

@SkySports Sky Sports

Danny Graham move from Watford to Swansea confirmed. Deal worth £3.5million. More www.skysports.com shortly

I bet he won't walk there to sign though :no:

Guest Loven11

Marseille have confirmed that a deal to sign Morgan Amalfitano from Lorient has been agreed.

Potentially huge news coming out of Spain, where Catalunya Radio is reporting that Barcelona have reached a preliminary agreement to sign Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal.

must involve a decent player or two to arsenal, bojan for starters?

Potentially huge news coming out of Spain, where Catalunya Radio is reporting that Barcelona have reached a preliminary agreement to sign Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal.

Im sure they said the same thing last year.

Larson back to Gooners

Larsson set for stunning Arsenal return?‎

FansFC.com - 27 minutes ago

The midfielder is out of contract at St Andrews this summer and will leave the relegated Midlands outfit, with Newcastle United and Sunderland both long ...

Larson back to Gooners

The midfielder is out of contract at St Andrews this summer and will leave the relegated Midlands outfit, with Newcastle United and Sunderland both long ...

I'd be more than happy with that, very very good player, technically brilliant definitely gives us something none of our other wide men do but i hope we also get one more starter left winger.

Guest MrSundlofer

Larson back to Gooners

I was about to post some news about Sebastian Larsson...

He told Swedish media late yesterday night we wants to return to Arsenal.

His agent said his new club should be confirmed next week.

Fulham have bid €15 m for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo according to a Spanish football expert here in Norway. Bid denied though.

Who?

Petter Veland. Top man.

Aye, but he still dont know anything about what happens in Spain. Just a random fan who got a job for C+ last season.

Thinking about players potentially available from within the league if we ended up with

Thomas Sorensen, Phil Jones, Scott Parker, Seb Larsson, Adam Johnson and one of Sturridge or Drogba i'd be very happy.

Is that too much to ask for?

Fulham have bid €15 m for Pablo Daniel Osvaldo according to a Spanish football expert here in Norway. Bid denied though.

Who?

Petter Veland. Top man.

Aye, but he still dont know anything about what happens in Spain. Just a random fan who got a job for C+ last season.

He knows his stuff, no doubt about it. Won't see any bullshit coming from him.