Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest ykmkmdd

Nah, Gardner and Larsson are slightly better. They are at the upper end of average.

Not sure about that, but as it's the equivalent of arguing about 2 slightly different shades of grey I'm happy to agree to disagree. :lol:

Spurs aren't winning the league anytime soon. With the right signings they could challenge for 4th, but probably won't beat Liverpool or Arsenal to it.

I think Arsenal will be better than people are expecting next season, but Spurs could easily finish above Liverpool IMO.

Nah, Gardner and Larsson are slightly better. They are at the upper end of average.

Not sure about that, but as it's the equivalent of arguing about 2 slightly different shades of grey I'm happy to agree to disagree. :lol:

actually I'm just gonna say Chris Eagles is shit, not even average.

actually I'm just gonna say Chris Eagles is s***, not even average.

I concur

So we were 9 points of 2nd with a Goalie that cost us around double figures in points (no exaggeration) and a piece of s*** group of strikers that missed chances galore. I don't think it's that far fetched to say if we manage to hold on to our key players and bring in 2 quality strikers we COULD challenge.

Nobody did say that, though.

Would prefer Eagles and Reo-Coker to Gardner and Larsson.

I wouldn't go that far like. :lol:

Neither would I. Eagles is horrible :lol:

I think, despite him being a massive cunt, Eagles is a very good player. Easily mid-table Premier League quality.

I think, despite him being a massive cunt, Eagles is a very good player. Easily mid-table Premier League quality.

I'd go with Championship material. He's nowhere near as good as Larsson.

I'd go with Championship material. He's nowhere near as good as Larsson.

He's not as good as Larsson, no but he should be playing much higher than the Championship.

Meh, Eagles and Mears will be decent squad players, certainly better than the players they're replacing. Considering they're only costing slightly more than for what Taylor went for, it's good business.

At least we've got depth in midfield now, unlike the end of last season when we had to play a left-back and striker there.

Meh, Eagles and Mears will be decent squad players, certainly better than the players they're replacing. Considering they're only costing slightly more than for what Taylor went for, it's good business.

Agree with that, Matt Taylor has been pish for a while. Typical West Ham signing if ever I saw one!

Agree with that, Matt Taylor has been pish for a while. Typical West Ham signing if ever I saw one!

He's been a shadow of the player he was since he got glandular fever last year. Idiot fans booing him didn't really help his confidence either.

He's been a shadow of the player he was since he got glandular fever last year. Idiot fans booing him didn't really help his confidence either.

Similar to Scott Parker with us.  He got glandular fever towards the end of his first season with us and never really recovered his form after that.

What's the craic with Tevez and his family? Has he actually split up from the mother of his children? Or is it simply a case of they've refused to move abroad.

I heard they had split up but they are now back together.

jukeboxromeo - out of interest, how do you think Bolton will do this season?

Depends whether we can get a striker in really. Our strike force is Davies, Klasnic and Robbie Blake at the moment!

If we do, then we can push for a top-half finish, I reckon. If we don't, then probably lower mid-table.

jukeboxromeo - out of interest, how do you think Bolton will do this season?

Depends whether we can get a striker in really. Our strike force is Davies, Klasnic and Robbie Blake at the moment!

If we do, then we can push for a top-half finish, I reckon. If we don't, then probably lower mid-table.

I heard something today about NRC going to you.

Any truth in it?