Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If Mata's going to play wide in the 4-3-3 does this mean Sturridge could be available in any capacity?

doubt it, Sturridge and Mata the widemen and Torres up front would seem the logical option

Drogba? Lukaku? Malouda? Kalou? Either way, they've got a wealth of options.

I imagine Malouda will get a go in a midfield 3

If Mata's going to play wide in the 4-3-3 does this mean Sturridge could be available in any capacity?

doubt it, Sturridge and Mata the widemen and Torres up front would seem the logical option

Drogba? Lukaku? Malouda? Kalou? Either way, they've got a wealth of options.

Lukaku covering Torres I'd imagine, Kalous kinda shit anyway and Maloudas been at best inconsistent for Chelsea and Drogba could go tbh

Chelsea need the injection of young talent like Mata and they'd be mad imho to sell Sturridge or even loan him, think he could really do a job for them

Guest kingdawson

Well AVB played Sturridge wide right of the front three in some pre season games so i guess that's his position for them.

---------------------------------Torres/Drogba/Lukaku-----------------------------

Mata/Malouda------------------------------------------------Sturridge/Kalou/Anelka

-------------------------Lampard/Benayoun--------Essien/Ramires---------------------

-----------------------------------Mikel/MCeachran/Romeu--------------------------

Fuck me they have endless options.

I've heard people rave about him, don't know anything about him myself.

Pure quality. Rated as the best/most promising midfielder in France. Would be the perfect replacement for Fabregas. No real weaknesses tbh.

I've heard people rave about him, don't know anything about him myself.

Pure quality. Rated as the best/most promising midfielder in France. Would be the perfect replacement for Fabregas. No real weaknesses tbh.

Arsenal should go for Lucas Biglia....class player and wont be that expensive...really underrated player