Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Joel Campbell been denied UK work permit. Will probably be loaned out.

Knowing Arsenal and their fascination with youngsters it's probably because he's not legally old enough to work in the UK. They would be best off applying for an adoption visa.

Guest kingdawson

The Journo's on  the sunday supplement reckon spurs will bring in 5 new players before the deadline.

I think 2.

Guest icemanblue

This is what we need in order imo

1) CM

2) Forward that can play AMR

3) CB

Why a CM?

Tradition, innit. Got to buy at least one each window.

@Smudge1962 Paul Smith

QPR make move for Craig Bellamy at Manchester City

56 seconds ago

thought he was off to Liverpool

Really?  :lol: :lol:

Guest sydneycove

Warnock, Barton, Bellamy.

The nation's second team?

Taarbat as well. Would love to be a fly on the wall at there team bonding sessions...

Guest kingdawson

This is what we need in order imo

1) CM

2) Forward that can play AMR

3) CB

Why a CM?

because our team is filled with certified pussies so a cm that can actually drive us forward and has leadership abilities is essential. I know people don't get why i want Parker so much but it's not even all about ability. Besides being a good player  (IMO) he has the characteristics that will help us greatly. It's not about filling your team with 11 flair players or talented footballers, we need some grit and determination.

We then need a Ruiz, Lavezzi, Farfan type forward that can play AMR. I'd make Lennon an impact sub and start the new forward. Lennon hasn't really got goal threat so that would help.

A cb is need imo. If all our cb's stayed fit it wouldnt be needed but that aint happening. I'm a big fan of Samba. Tough, no nonsence cb BUT him and Dawson would be a disaster.

Guest kingdawson

We've apparently enquired about Bellamy too. Another forward that could p0lay AMR with lots of fight in him. I'd take him 100% but Liverpools interest seems strong.