Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Can't say I watch much Bundesliga outside of the highlights, what's his situation at Hoffenheim?

He was playing well under Ralf Rangnick, was voted the fans player of the year after only 13 games for them. Ragnick resigned in january 2011 and after that he got little playtime i think new manager uses a system where he doesnt see a future for Gylfi at Hoffenheim (he was playing in the hole i think under Rangnick)

Piennar to mackems for 5 mil apparently

f***ing hope not.

Aye! Would be a good signing for them. Well looks like the rumours are in full swing now!

I've been conditioned to not expect anything from January to the point where I didn't even notice that the window was open this time around :lol:

f***ing hope not.

Aye! Would be a good signing for them. Well looks like the rumours are in full swing now!

Not too sure tbh. If he's Sessegnon's replacement mind, that's a huge downgrade.

Well, I still rate Piennar and I reckon he could do a job for any team. Though I still have no idea why he decided to go to Spurs, hmmm.

Don't see that being true.

MON wide players have to be fast, direct & all about whipping in crosses to whatever big man he's playing up front. Pienaar is the opposite of that.

Guest Heneage

Tony Cottee has just said that Frimpong is like a younger Karl Henry. Can't believe I pay Sky to listen to such drivel.

:lol:

Tony Cottee has just said that Frimpong is like a younger Karl Henry. Can't believe I pay Sky to listen to such drivel.

I don't now...cancelled it at the beginning of last month and it went off Saturday. After the Scouse wankfest Friday, I wish I'd done it sooner.