Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest je85

Roma looking unlikely to pay the €7m for Gago. Real Madrid don't want him, he'll be a bargain for someone.

The one thing i'll never forget is when we got a penalty in a crucial game against Arsenal and he went and took it with his right foot and missed!

Aye, remember that. Such incidents lead to major questions about a football brain and indeed desire. If you care you simply dont do that.

The one thing i'll never forget is when we got a penalty in a crucial game against Arsenal and he went and took it with his right foot and missed!

Aye, remember that. Such incidents lead to major questions about a football brain and indeed desire. If you care you simply dont do that.

Looked like he cared when he made it 1-1 later in the game.

It must suck to play in the MLS as far as transfers go.  You never really stay in one place very long.

In Mwanga's case, I think the trick would've been not to be shit and overpaid.

He also went to College there so probably wanted to head back.

But yeah, it'd be fucking annoying if it was unexpected and mid-season.

Can't observe any sort of Martins debate and not comment. Loved him, but i'm with those who think he's a bit of a bottler for the performances in the relegation season. Mind i was ready to run onto the pitch and bot him after he scored against Boro.

Can't observe any sort of Martins debate and not comment. Loved him, but i'm with those who think he's a bit of a bottler for the performances in the relegation season. Mind i was ready to run onto the pitch and bot him after he scored against Boro.

How long for? Also, were you going to wear a blob?

Never seen Martins as bottler, more as a player with tremendous physical means but very limited technical and tactical abilities and not very intelligent. Having got used to a striker who makes clever runs and strikes the ball cleanly, a midfielder who plays perfectly weighted passes and a defender who stops the ball and it doesn't bounce 5 metres away from him: Vade retro Martins.

Looked like he cared when he made it 1-1 later in the game.

By celebrating? Would have been odd if he didnt.

As I mentioned in a previous post and also it's been said by several others, no one denies Martins was a gifted player, some of his goals defied belief,but it's also fairly clear he was not as focused as he could have been in that famed season.

If you think he was really that bothered when we went down then your kidding yourself ...... imo. Trying to deviate the blame away from himself did him no favours for me.

Niko Kranjcar has agreed in principle to join Dynamo Kiev

Now confirmed on the Official Sites.  Spurs apparently buying Jamaal Lascelles from Forest for £2.5m rising to £6m with add-ons.    Only played once for Forest in the Championship, seems like a tidy wedge for so little experience.