Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Maicon is crap already... even not up to Championship standard anymore.

Defensively i agree but offensively he's still got it and if Mancini continue with this 3-5-2 then he's perfectly suited to the wing back role.

wrong.. pre season in indonesia.. saw him almost die on the pitch after 45 min :lol:                                                                                 

Maicon is crap already... even not up to Championship standard anymore.

Defensively i agree but offensively he's still got it and if Mancini continue with this 3-5-2 then he's perfectly suited to the wing back role.

wrong.. pre season in indonesia.. saw him almost die on the pitch after 45 min :lol:                                                                               

Like pre-season matters man, come on now lol.

AVB has said they're not signing Remy.

We really should be in for him. Yes he's going to cost £10+ but thats as cheap as he's going to be until he's 33.

He would complete us, he can play in midfield and up front.

Never will we be handed an opportunity to sign someone like him in our position again.

We really should be in for him. Yes he's going to cost £10+ but thats as cheap as he's going to be until he's 33.

Never will we be handed an opportunity to sign someone like him in our position again.

:lol: :lol:

Remy is a great player, and I've thoroughly enjoyed watching him these last few years at OM, but the guy has never scored more than fifteen goals in one season in France. He's not the messiah come back to Earth. If he's going to cost us fifteen million pounds, there are comparable players we could bring in.

What the hell.. :spit:

So Skysports know nothing of what Spurs are doing. Earlier today it was Remy, now it is Llorente  :lol:

They make shit up and/or report on other people's bullshit (and the odd snippet of truth). I mean, it's the transfer window, that's just what they do.

What the hell.. :spit:

NEVER EVER MAN, NEVER AGAIN!