Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

Pressure free largely. In London. Great part. Earning millions. Lovely.

No loud fans to worry about.

Craven Cottage generates as much atmosphere as my office.  None.

Fulham a fantastic club?  :lol:

:jesuswept:

It must be a good place to play if you're a player though, much better than fucking Villa anyway.

How do they fund the wages of the better players though? For a small club they seem to be punching above their weight.

Fulham a fantastic club?  :lol:

:jesuswept:

It must be a good place to play if you're a player though, much better than fucking Villa anyway.

How do they fund the wages of the better players though? For a small club they seem to be punching above their weight.

Al Fayed has put in a fair bit over the years

fulham is one of the best away atmospheres

I went to Craven Cottage for a match last year. It was actually like watching people play five aside at the park. Everyone stomped their feet during corners, this was actually the only sign of atmosphere. I will say that the two matches I went to, Blackburn and Legia Warsaw, the away fans were fantastic. Especially the Poles.

Guest Roger Kint

Don't know if it's giggs but Everton have signed Bryan Oviedo from FC Copenhagen. Another good signing by them.

Bryan Giggs?

Don't know if it's giggs but Everton have signed Bryan Oviedo from FC Copenhagen. Another good signing by them.

Talk of getting N'Zonzi as well who I think would be a very good squad player.

Not really seen anything of Oviedo but read good things so he should be good back up for Baines & Pienaar.

Supposedly getting that 17yr old striker from Kilmarnock as well. I don't know what's going on at Everton anymore, multiple signings in a window. For actual monies. This must be what being a fan of every other club is like.  :notbad:

Talk of getting N'Zonzi as well who I think would be a very good squad player.

Not really seen anything of Oviedo but read good things so he should be good back up for Baines & Pienaar.

Supposedly getting that 17yr old striker from Kilmarnock as well. I don't know what's going on at Everton anymore, multiple signings in a window. For actual monies. This must be what being a fan of every other club is like.  :notbad:

Not every club :(