Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

SKY SOURCES: Marseille striker Loic Remy to have a medical for QPR tomorrow #SSN

QPR set to sign Loic Remy. Medical tomorrow apparently. Sorry if  :giggs:

Well I was taking the piss but were you? :lol:

Fucking hell I thought i'd checked back as well.  :lol:

EDIT - just seen when you post. I'd already opened up my post - took me ages to work out where the Giggs gif was!

Even if you didnt see his post did you not notice the top thread on the board with that very headline? :lol:

Of course. As I assume did Deuce.

Guest Roger Kint

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews

SKY SOURCES: Marseille striker Loic Remy to have a medical for QPR tomorrow #SSN

QPR set to sign Loic Remy. Medical tomorrow apparently. Sorry if  :giggs:

Well I was taking the piss but were you? :lol:

Fucking hell I thought i'd checked back as well.  :lol:

EDIT - just seen when you post. I'd already opened up my post - took me ages to work out where the Giggs gif was!

Even if you didnt see his post did you not notice the top thread on the board with that very headline? :lol:

Of course. As I assume did Deuce.

He makes talk of 'rosters' though :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Hearing QPR are signing Remy from Marsielle.  ITK.

Joking aside a few papers seen convinced they have got M'Vila too. Its going to be an expensive week for them if true.

It's looking like Molde defender Vegard Forren is heading for Southampton rather than Liverpool. Forren was expected to start training at Melwood today but the Liverpool Echo reports that Southampton have made a firm offer and that the player has had a change of heart, and will head to St Mary's for talks as he wants first-team football.

Joking aside a few papers seen convinced they have got M'Vila too. Its going to be an expensive week for them if true.

Could be a season saving week though for them as well. No doubt Derry will still be shoehorned into the side.

Guest Roger Kint

Could be a season saving week though for them as well. No doubt Derry will still be shoehorned into the side.

Tbh i think defenders are far more important than another midfielder on big money. Seeing Derry/Ferdinand etc still in there doesnt bode well.

What a waste, the risk you take when shoving 40 grand a week into a 18yo's pocket.

Still beats me how thick you have to be to destroy your career in such a way.

most young lads at that age are really thick, I certainly was.

Guest bimpy474

What a waste, the risk you take when shoving 40 grand a week into a 18yo's pocket.

For doing something we had to beg our parents to let us out to do. Proper mental.

most young lads at that age are really thick, I certainly was.

Yeah, but the guy's 24 now. At some point he should have realized that unless he sorted himself out the party was over.