Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest oatcakejamie

From Barcelona to Stoke. :lol:

:lol:

Poor kid

Definitely living the dream that one.

He had some La Liga offers but obviously a premier league club will pay him more.

I have never been to Stoke, but going off here it must be a horrible place.

Meant he can now say he's played for STOKE and BARCELONA..... plus with someone of experience of both clubs we will finally know the answer that the human race has wanted to know since the beginning of time....

Who would win !?

We will all find out if Barcelona can cut it on a cold Tuesday night at stoke ;).

I'll also add im quite pleased with this signing and its very early days as well, not waiting till deadline day is a bonus    :frantic:

Muniesa isn't great shakes to be honest. Given our predicaments at CB the fact he couldn't get a game here should be a hint.

Sat in the bench in a CL final though. :frantic:

Hahaha i'll take that  ;D

German media saying we've agreed a fee with Nuremburg for Hiroshi Kiyotake, French media saying we've agreed a fee with Bordeaux for Henri Saivet.

No idea about either of them, but they are apparently both young.

Also, some rumours about a Bulgarian player called Milanov, or something, and that Belgian dude. Whose name I can't remember. Yes, him.

One day we need to arrange a friendly with Stoke. On a Tuesday.

Nah, there all at bingo.

Or standing behind SkySportsNews presenters outside the training ground.

Where's that pic, where there all zombies or something :lol:

They're, man.

German media saying we've agreed a fee with Nuremburg for Hiroshi Kiyotake, French media saying we've agreed a fee with Bordeaux for Henri Saivet.

Also, some rumours about a Bulgarian player called Milanov, or something, and that Belgian dude. Whose name I can't remember. Yes, him.

:hmm:

Georgi Milanov. Well jel. Exciting times for you.

Howcome Villa have suddenly gone mental signing so many players? I thought Lerner had completely given up caring and refused to spend any more money.

He must've realized the Browns were even more shit than Villa, might as well salvage one club.

Howcome Villa have suddenly gone mental signing so many players? I thought Lerner had completely given up caring and refused to spend any more money.

Have a manager who fits into the model he wants to pursue? i.e. buy young talented players and sell them on for big money and have a decent scouting network which Lambert apparently has.

Lets face it this model would have never worked under O'Neill or Mcleish :lol:

Can see Villa only going forward from here on in.

Guest frazernufc

Kiyotake is quite a good player, probably best describing him abit like Kagawa but can also play on the wings could be a very good signing if he adapts to England. Saivet used to be a 'FM legend' a few years ago now, never heard much of him properly since

Big fan of the Bulgarian league are you?

Big fan of the Bulgarian league are you?

So boring.

Was thinking in general. Villa getting deals done. Deals consisting of highly rated talents.

Just seemed a bit strange strange that youre jealous of Villa signing a pretty much unknown from Bulgaria

He's been talked about as the next big thing from Bulgaria for quite a while. Been linked to some big clubs as well. Sorry for keeping up.

Just seemed a bit strange strange that youre jealous of Villa signing a pretty much unknown from Bulgaria

He's been talked about as the next big thing from Bulgaria for quite a while. Been linked to some big clubs as well. Sorry for keeping up.

I remember our own Haris Vuckic being the next big thing from Slovenia since Zlatko Zahovic. We saw how that panned out.

Just seemed a bit strange that youre jealous of Villa signing a pretty much unknown from Bulgaria

I've never heard of him, either. Or any of them, to be honest.

In fact, I'd never heard of any of our signings before, bar Okore.

We've gone through a total change in our purchasing policy.

We're now actually doing some proper scouting, and buying young, promising players, and not just from the UK. At the same time, we're moving out massive waged dross and players who don't really contribute what they cost (Stephen Ireland, Bent, Given, Dunne etc etc).

Something had got very wrong when, shortly after MON left, our wage bill was £10m more than Spurs, and about £20m more than Everton's.

We're now actually doing some proper scouting, and buying young, promising players, and not just from the UK. At the same time, we're moving out massive waged dross and players who don't really contribute what they cost (Stephen Ireland, Bent, Given, Dunne etc etc).

Something had got very wrong when, shortly after MON left, our wage bill was £10m more than Spurs, and about £20m more than Everton's.

OK spill the beans on our big summer signing  :o

See the Bent thread.

See the Bent thread.

Cheers......................... Part ex with Shola??? maybe???....

I remember our own Haris Vuckic being the next big thing from Slovenia since Zlatko Zahovic. We saw how that panned out.

What's your point? Every talent doesn't realize their potential, for different reasons. Haris have been badly plagued by injuries. I'd still get excited if we brought in highly rated young ones. Well, maybe not as much in these times, but still.

From Barcelona to Stoke. :lol:

:lol:

Poor kid

Definitely living the dream that one.

He had some La Liga offers but obviously a premier league club will pay him more.

I have never been to Stoke, but going off here it must be a horrible place.

Meant he can now say he's played for STOKE and BARCELONA..... plus with someone of experience of both clubs we will finally know the answer that the human race has wanted to know since the beginning of time....

Who would win !?

We will all find out if Barcelona can cut it on a cold Tuesday night at stoke ;).

I'll also add im quite pleased with this signing and its very early days as well, not waiting till deadline day is a bonus    :frantic:

Muniesa isn't great shakes to be honest. Given our predicaments at CB the fact he couldn't get a game here should be a hint.

Sat in the bench in a CL final though. :frantic:

Won´t matter as he is already earmarked for a fullback position.