Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I hadnt heard of him I thought you were just posting something random as nothing was going on. Good move nevertheless

:lol:

He's the one that scored 4 goals in that Leeds 3-7 Forest game a couple of months ago.

Forest could in be in a lot of trouble after this summer.. Lots of their best players out of contract and not willing to renew, no money whatsoever, shit manager

Forest could in be in a lot of trouble after this summer.. Lots of their best players out of contract and not willing to renew, no money whatsoever, shit manager

The players they're stuck with are on big wages and have been shite for them too. Reid, Derbyshire, Greening etc.

This only seems like yesterday too.

I hadnt heard of him I thought you were just posting something random as nothing was going on. Good move nevertheless

:lol:

He's the one that scored 4 goals in that Leeds 3-7 Forest game a couple of months ago.

4 great goals as well... Remember asking on here afterwards if anyone knew much about him... Astute signing by Reading...

Johnson should leave.

I would take him :)

Toure is a prick if he wants to leave City now. Last few years he has probably been my favorite player. But a statement like that makes him drop in my eyes. Go back to Barca where he has won everything and not stay a year with City to try and win the CL, yeah, that makes sense in all the "new challenge". And regarding Cheslea. It would definitely be a new challenge, a new challenge to compete for CL-places, not victories.

How much would Fellaini cost? Signed for £15m pre-recession. Hope he doesn't go to any of our competitors. Think he could be massive for Man Utd for example.

Hope we get him ;D

Spurs have finally agreed a deal with Ajax for Vertonghen, €13m.

Players wages of €75k pw were agreed nearly a month ago.

Levy obviously thinks the value of the € is going to plummet compared to the £ .......................