Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

Maybe wrong, but I'm guessing after Man U and Liverpool that once Leicester sign Mills they'll have the third biggest net spend that everyone goes on about? :lol:

Wow Mills is costing over 5m. Who else have they signed?

Schmeichel, Nugent, St Ledger off the top of my head plus others I think. West Ham could be in trouble I reckon.

aye lot of good teams this season and they still have all their shit with the heart of peas

Really hope Lovenkrands and/or Ranger end up being bought by Hughton, that way it's a lot less likely Best will leave. I'd add Shola to that, but of course he'll never leave.

Guest palnese

Jamie Dalton France Football magazine will run tomorrow with the story that Lyon full-back Aly Cissokho is "on his way" to Liverpool.

According to France Football magazine Aly Cissokho will be joining #LFC very soon

Guest elpapi

Any Fenerbahçe players that could be interesting? They risk losing their title and being relegated, due to a huge match-fixing scandal, to the 2nd division, where only 3 foreigners are allowed...

Would seem like a typical NUFC move these days

Any Fenerbahçe players that could be interesting? They risk losing their title and being relegated, due to a huge match-fixing scandal, to the 2nd division, where only 3 foreigners are allowed...

Would seem like a typical NUFC move these days

Miroslav Stoch and Diego Lugano.  :smitten: