Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Just saw that David Odonkor is on trial with Rangers on BBC website, went to his wiki to see if it was who I thought it was and saw this:

'Odonkor was rumoured to be moving on trial to Glasgow Rangers on July 28 2011 but shat himself when he heard of a man rampaging through the streets of Glasgow throwing Celtic stones. The trial was cancelled at his request.'

:lol:

Sporting Lisbon look to have a very decent team on paper- probably won't compete with Porto as long as Chelsea or others don't nab their best players

Will do well just to catch up with Benfica again probably as they were miles ahead of them. Definitely made some relatively big moves in the market though.

Actually just checked and Benfica have bought a boat load of players (Capdevilla, Eduardo (GK), Witsel, Garay, E.Perez, Nolito etc.) Guess they've money to burn after the Luiz and Coentrao transfers.

Supposedly Bendtner is to agree terms with Sporting Lisbon.  Curious to see what they paid.  I'd not have been disappointed if he came here.

£9m according to Guardian.

Supposedly Bendtner is to agree terms with Sporting Lisbon.  Curious to see what they paid.  I'd not have been disappointed if he came here.

£9m according to Guardian.

Difficult to tell whether hes worth that or not, he reminds me of shola, in some respects in play but overall, impossible to value erratic though Bendtners rated much higher because when he plays he'll get a shit load of chances and plays for FC Arsebandits.

I knows Twitter but...

SoccerDotTel Soccer.TEL

by ArgentinaFW

RT @PalermoOffside: Zamparini drops a bombshell: "It's not true. Tomorrow Pastore's agent will be in London to meet with Chelsea."