Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'm not 100% convinced that a holding player will solve Arsenal's problems anyway TBH.

I guess they need a leader, but it seems their biggest problem is not being incisive enough going forward. If they turned more of their possession into goals they'd be unbeatable.

Parker will/would be a terrible signing for Arsenal, one of the most overrated players in England, God knows how he won player of the year last season, he was completely dominated by our midfield twice last year, and has been terrible in the two games West Ham have been on TV this season.

Whilst I think Scott Parker is quality player and had a cracking season last time around I think he is not the answer to our problems, there are issues that need addressing much more urgently. As has been said turning the possession into goals, that's system though, we need to get more players into the box as simple as that.

Arsenal have reached an agreement for Zelalem; a German born 14 year old Ethiopian currently plying his trade in The USA. An Arsenal signing if ever I saw one.

So he´s a well organized duracell bunny with an attitude. Great find Wenger  :iamatwat:

Arsenal have reached an agreement for Zelalem; a German born 14 year old Ethiopian currently plying his trade in The USA. An Arsenal signing if ever I saw one.

So he´s a well organized duracell bunny with an attitude. Great find Wenger  :iamatwat:

Danny Karbassiyoon's work it seems.

Guest Stephen927

Blackburn expected to complete the signing of Vukcevic early this week. Highly rated a few years ago wasn't he?

Guest Heneage

Blackburn expected to complete the signing of Vukcevic early this week. Highly rated a few years ago wasn't he?

Despite what's being reported he's costing them under a million, good price.