Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Apparently Boyata has passed a medical at Bolton. Shame we're too short-sighted to look to upgrade our central defensive options, as I'd rather have him over Taylor or Williamson.

Owen Coyle has an eye for a player.

Predict bigger and better things for him.

Has done a fantastic job at Bolton.

Apparently Boyata has passed a medical at Bolton. Shame we're too short-sighted to look to upgrade our central defensive options, as I'd rather have him over Taylor or Williamson.

Would you have been happy to see us sign Nigel Reo-Coker, Chris Eagles, Tyrone Mears or Darren Pratley?

I like him as a manager, but his signings are hardly awe-inspiring.

Would you have been happy to see us sign Nigel Reo-Coker, Chris Eagles, Tyrone Mears or Darren Pratley?

I like him as a manager, but his signings are hardly awe-inspiring.

Tbf, Bolton are by all accounts not going the greatest financially, so he's having to work on quite a tight budget. Always seems to squeeze the most out of all of his player's abilities though. That's the sign of a good manager.

It's not like we don't need another CB... Has he gone on loan or permanent?

That's the mindset of a modern fan I'm afraid. Every signing has to be a marquee one or else.

They're all upgrades on what we had (which was f*ck all) as we let a load of players go last season.

No, mate, I completely agree with you on that. Just saying it's hardly an indication of an 'eye for a player'.

I think they're all good improvements for you and are good budget signings, especially with what you've let go. I'd have taken somebody like Eagles here for sure.

Guest sydneycove

Brett Emerton terminates contract with Blackburn Rovers and is set to sign a 3- year deal with Sydney FC on Thursday.

One of if not the most crimminally underrated Aussie player of the generation. Everyone always talked of Kewell, Viduka, Bozza and Schwarz whilst Emmo made a solid career for himself and imo he is now a better player than Kewell. To be honest would have taken him at Newcastle especially with Joey leaving.

Seems like the transfer market is finally starting to heat up a bit, could be good news for us.

Why?

Someone might buy our players and get that fucking wage bill down. It's out of control I tell you. OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOOOOOL.

Just as an aside, that Anzhi Karachakalaklakakalakakala team have a surprisingly strong squad (or at least some big names in there, old or not).

Roberto Carlos

Mbark Boussoufa

Jucilei

Samuel Eto'o

Diego Tardelli

Balázs Dzsudzsák (when the fuck did this happen? He's one of my favourite players, what a waste)

João Carlos

Yuri Zhirkov

Guest palnese

Daniel Pacheco from Liverpool to Atletico Madrid on loan. Atletico then send him to Rayo Vallecano on loan.

How is that possible? :lol: