Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Would be a fantastic signing for you lot but just seems to 'un-Wenger'.

Will probably sign some left back from a French 2nd division side who turns out to be class in 4 years, sold in 6 years.

True. I hope we throw money at Everton for Baines.

Do you think Wenger will throw money at any player, no matter how much you need him?

I don't, but it's an honest question I'm asking.

He's said he is willing to spend £30m if it is necessary, I hope he realises now is the time if ever he needed to. I genuinely think we will see about £50m spent by the end of the window.

Not really sure why Baines would go to Arsenal when if he hung on just another year or two he'd probably have the gig at Chelsea or Man Utd.

I don't think he will at Man Utd, I think Fabio is going to be class so he'll take over there, Chelsea however yes!

Do you think Wenger will throw money at any player, no matter how much you need him?

He's said he is willing to spend £30m if it is necessary, I hope he realises now is the time if ever he needed to. I genuinely think we will see about £50m spent by the end of the window.

Didn't he also say signings weren't necessarily the answer? :lol:

I can't see you spending £50m tbh.

I can see it. Especially after yesterday.

We did have a shit load of players out to be fair BUT it just proves that we don't have the depth. We ALWAYS have injuries so we should have good cover.

Is that including the £24m or so you've spent on Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Jenkinson and Campbell or in addition to do you reckon?  I know Wenger has said he'll spend £30m or more on the right player, but it goes so much against the grain of his philosophy of signing youngsters with star potential.

Is that including the £24m or so you've spent on Oxlade-Chamberlain, Gervinho, Jenkinson and Campbell or in addition to do you reckon?  I know Wenger has said he'll spend £30m or more on the right player, but it goes so much against the grain of his philosophy of signing youngsters with star potential.

I think in the next 3 days you could see £50m spent. I really think he does know we need players. I'd LOVE us to do anything and everything to bring in Tevez, I know it would be a 4-4-2 but it wouldn't be so rigid how hard Tevez works we will still have the numbers in the midfield.