Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Heneage

Yeah just read they want him too. You're right not to rate De Rossi at the prime of his career and really he's done little of note bar elbow Brian McBride.

I think he'd struggle in this league to be honest, there are better Italian options. I think someone like Montolivo would be a far better option. Like De Rossi he isn't one with physical attributes but his touch and vision are brilliant. I think they rely on Silva a lot. Having someone  to create from deeper positions alongside Toure would really help them I think.

Would be ironic as Milan were the first club I can remember collecting other clubs best players like panini stickers, even when they didn't need them but just to stop others clubs having them.

They broke the world transfer record twice in 92 for Papin 10m and Lentini 13m and both struggled to get a game. Then I think it was 1993 when Milan still had the biggest and best squad in the world when Berlusconi went out and bought ten more top class internationals, but only Desailly and Panucci of them ever got a game. They had at least 5 full internationals for every position and players like Bryan Laudrup getting 5 games a season. They even had seven foreigners when they were only allowed to play three.