Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Italy, that'll help his homesickness :lol:

If you have to live away from home Milan's a bit nicer than Manchester.

Surely homesick is homesick, I doubt he will have had the least luxurious life in Manchester either :lol:

Surely homesick is homesick, I doubt he will have had the least luxurious life in Manchester either :lol:

He'll save about 3 or 4 hours on his flight home won't he?

He's just finding his way home, lucrative contract after lucrative contract. A wealthy form of hitchhiking or some such.

He's just finding his way home, lucrative contract after lucrative contract. A wealthy form of hitchhiking or some such.

Eh? How?

Ha ha

Not a big geography fan, i assume?

It's actually almost exactly the same distance.

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Manchester Airport Great Britain (UK) to Buenos Aires Argentina is 6931 miles or 11151.98 Kilometers

Approximate distance as the crow flies in miles from Milan Italy to Buenos Aires Argentina is 6934 miles or 11156.81 Kilometers

If people want to get really picky, flying to Argentina from Italy is actually an hour quicker than flying from the UK.

So there.

Not when you take into account the time it takes for Italian customs officals to search and hit each passenger with a baton.

I only spent a few days there, but Milan is no Beverly Hills. The suburbs are just as rough and ready as Manchester.

Didn't appear to be a fantastic place when I was there either. Greater Manchester and Cheshire have some very nice areas.

I only spent a few days there, but Milan is no Beverly Hills. The suburbs are just as rough and ready as Manchester.

Didn't appear to be a fantastic place when I was there either. Greater Manchester and Cheshire have some very nice areas.

My aunt lives there, for somebody wealthy Milan it's a great place to be. Some very nice places in the countryside too.

If people want to get really picky, flying to Argentina from Italy is actually an hour quicker than flying from the UK.

So there.

Not when you take into account the time it takes for Italian customs officals to search and hit each passenger with a baton.

:lol:

So there.

:lol:

If you want to be super picky you can't fly direct to BA from Mancville or Milan. Needs a move to Eintracht Frankfurt tbh.

Surely proximity to Schipol makes Ajax the obvious move.

You can get anywhere from there. Schipol. Not Ajax.

Surely it'd be better if the spoilt bastard could just man the fuck up and realise he's earning obscene wages and that means having to do things you don't really want to do - like come off the bench or live in Manchester.

It's not as if Manchester has undergone some gigantic transformation since he first arrived in this country, either. He'd been at West Ham for a start, and had even been in Manchester at United, so it's all a bit hollow, really.

Boo fucking hoo Carlos and your hellish life. Take a look around you at the real world these days. People like you make me fucking sick.