Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lucas definately out for the rest of the season. Liverpool will need a new midfielder now  :hmm:

Thankfully I can't see them paying the £20 million+ for one of our two as a stop gap.

Reckon they'll go for Lassana Diarra who's completely unwanted at Madrid.

Guest Roger Kint

Lucas definately out for the rest of the season. Liverpool will need a new midfielder now  :hmm:

Thankfully I can't see them paying the £20 million+ for one of our two as a stop gap.

Thats a good shout actually. They were interested in the summer iirc. Really think they will want a player available from Jan so Tiote may not appeal on that score either hopefully.

Guest Heneage

Should just recall Aquilani. Would have been class if he was giving time.

They can't.

Yeh i suppose. Saying that Dalglish would be a horrible manager for him.

Yeah, they gave him no time to settle it was stupid, he showed he's got talent.

Guest Heneage

££££££.

He's fallen out with Manzano, but he has too much talent to go to a "retirement" league yet. Would be a waste.

It might just be a stop gap. Take the paycheck for a year or two then see who pops up with an offer. It's what I think Quaresma is doing.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Diarra has been playing fairly often recently and has seemingly made right back his position. Mourinho mentioned a few weeks ago how impressive he's been.

Lass is weird. Every transfer window he's rumored to be on the verge of being sold, and later he manages to earn playing time, only to be rumored to be on the verge of being sold in the next transfer window. But right now Madrid have no depth at RB with Ramos being deployed as CB, so they'll need him until the summer I think.