Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Easy to say now, but the likes of Roux, Maiga and Erdinc never excited me.  Was just a case of wanting someone.. anyone in.

http://soshable.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

Sochaux have signed Banana Yaya. Great name

P.S. Not from Hadjuk Split

Worth buying just for the name  :lol:

reminds me of a former Zimbabwean president, the appropriately named Canaan Banana  - charged after leaving office with sodomising his bodyguards. went on the run but was arrested riding a bicycle at the national border trying to escape by wearing a fake nose and glasses.

Surprised noones been in for Llorente yet. I imagine england's finest 'arry will talk a lot of crap about buying him then fail, were I a Spurs fan I'd be livid with his transfer policy atm, we've just shown how it's done, almost completely under the radar until it was pretty much done.

It is a dangerous precedent, imo. It is very strange for a manager to talk about the availability of employees based on the word of the agent and not the club. Most of these players are not transfer listed. It really is an exacerbation of the "tapping up" that is so common in England.

It is a dangerous precedent, imo. It is very strange for a manager to talk about the availability of employees based on the word of the agent and not the club. Most of these players are not transfer listed. It really is an exacerbation of the "tapping up" that is so common in England.

Absolutely, though surprised it hasn't happened more already

Guest kingdawson

Looks like Bassong is off to PSG (going by his twitter comment anyway).

Looks like more of a reference of him going back to Paris for a few days (he's from there).

why would we let him do that though with the City game on sunday?

Not sure if its been mentioned but Roux is going to Lille, meaning Sow is likely off. I like Roux, could have been a bargain for a mid table Premiership team.

Or late replacement for Gervinho/Cabaye? Haven't kept up to date with their other signings so no idea if they already did that or not?

Looks like Bassong is off to PSG (going by his twitter comment anyway).

Looks like more of a reference of him going back to Paris for a few days (he's from there).

why would we let him do that though with the City game on sunday?

Probably not a few days then, he's probably going for a day or two. Maybe the players have been given a day off?

Not sure if its been mentioned but Roux is going to Lille, meaning Sow is likely off. I like Roux, could have been a bargain for a mid table Premiership team.

Or late replacement for Gervinho/Cabaye? Haven't kept up to date with their other signings so no idea if they already did that or not?

Think Cole covered one of them. Not sure where about he plays though for them.