Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

When Mou went to Chelsea, he was all about having his 23 man squad, full of quality. This is what I don't get about the Madrid signings. Has he just given up on this mentality?

Chelsea's squad was absolutely bloated towards the end of his reign.

I can't say I really recall what it was like personally. But there certainly were a lot of Boulahrouzeses.

So he's basically just shit at his own mentality. Stupid Jose.

Given that he was anything but spectacular last season I'd say around £30m is fair for Fabregas.

This, I would not even include Thiago in the deal, that would make it a £42m transfer, that would have been a bullshit deal which i never believe Barca would agree on.

Oh, we have agreed to a lot of bullshit deals in the past.

As you should know mattis, Inter must've been laughing their tits off when they got the Zlatan/Eto'o fax through before the 'we reluctantly accept' one back.

Given that he was anything but spectacular last season I'd say around £30m is fair for Fabregas. He also looked more bothered about getting his whinge on (even for him) than playing a lot of the time which suggests to me he wasn't fully there.

Thing is, not disagreeing, but last season he was injured a lot and never really got into his stride, I'm hoping that with a summer off he'll come back next year and have a really good year then he can go. Just need to keep as much stability as possible.

GK - Casillas, whoever

RB - Ramos, Altintop

LB - Marcelo, Arbeloa

CB - Dicky, Pepe, Albiol, Garay

DMs - Diarra, Khedira, Gago, Alonso

AMs - Sahin, Ozil, Kaka, Canales, Di Maria, Canales, Leon, Callejon

FWs - Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema

Seems pretty balanced to me apart from maybe another FB.

something fishy about it.

That's my feeling, just didn't make sense like Aquallani (or whatever the fuck he is called) signing for Liverpool. Never seen the lad play but EVERYONE was saying it was a shocking signing for the price due to his injury record then surprise, surprise...

Guest PhilB

something fishy about it.

That's my feeling, just didn't make sense like Aquallani (or whatever the f*** he is called) signing for Liverpool. Never seen the lad play but EVERYONE was saying it was a shocking signing for the price due to his injury record then surprise, surprise...

[/quote

Aquilani was signed because our manager was told he had to deal with the two clubs who owed us money, Roma and Portsmouth.  We needed a mid fielder to replace Alonso and Roma were willing to accept 5 million down payment. 

He was expected to be fit again a few weeks in to the season, he wasn't, but when he was finally fit he showed  touches of class that made lots of fans look forward to seeing him in the new season.  Alas, Hodgson  didn't want a flair player and sent him out on loan as soon as he could.  I'd have him back, but unfortunately he wants to stay in Italy.

Guest dogbeak

I can't say I really recall what it was like personally. But there certainly were a lot of Boulahrouzeses.

unfair. bouhlarouz has been decent everywhere he has played bar chelsea. f*** knows what that was about, probably because the dickheads gave him the 9.

unfair. bouhlarouz has been decent everywhere he has played bar chelsea. f*** knows what that was about, probably because the dickheads gave him the 9.

i.e. places where it's not as fast or physical as in England. He's crap.

i.e. places where it's not as fast or physical as in England. He's crap.

So because he's not suited to English football it makes him crap?

My comment wasn't really designed to be anti Khalid, more about Chelsea signing lots of mid pricee fringe players for no good reason. Tiago, maniche etc.

*awaits an offended portuguese*