Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest palnese

He was terrible the three times Ive saw him for Bari. How has he been doing in the Championship?

Think he's been rather average.

Guest palnese

Highly rated is a bit strong, but he's alright. Nowt special.

Skjelbred hasn't really featured at Hamburg. He's played a handful of games, but not even close to being a regular in the side.

He should've left three or four years ago.

Guest MrSundlofer

Weren't we linked to Huseklepp in January of the Championship season? maybe it was genuine afterall if Hughton is signing him now.

Yes, in the last days of the transfer window when he played for Brann.

VVV Venlo have just signed Mustapha Babadidi, who is the top scorer in the Nigerian Premier League. They seem to be building quite a pipeline of young, Nigerian talent at that club. This follows them bringing Ahmed Musa and Michael Uchebo to Europe. The strategy worked with Musa and it is a fairly good one in theory, buy young Africans for nothing and promptly sell them for large fees, they got 10 million euros from it last month with rumours that the Nigerian clubs received nothing in return. Still, I prefer young players going to a team like this and actually playing rather than wasting away in the reserves of some bigger team.

/Martin Jol

/I know you don't care.

Samba's off to Anzhi apparently.

What a waste of a player currently in his peak. Could easily be playing for a top 4 team in the Prem.

If the move goes through, Samba will probably lose a bit of respect from quite a lot of people (myself included).

Guest Heneage

VVV Venlo have just signed Mustapha Babadidi, who is the top scorer in the Nigerian Premier League. They seem to be building quite a pipeline of young, Nigerian talent at that club. This follows them bringing Ahmed Musa and Michael Uchebo to Europe. The strategy worked with Musa and it is a fairly good one in theory, buy young Africans for nothing and promptly sell them for large fees, they got 10 million euros from it last month with rumours that the Nigerian clubs received nothing in return. Still, I prefer young players going to a team like this and actually playing rather than wasting away in the reserves of some bigger team.

/Martin Jol

/I know you don't care.

They took Bony on the same rationale I think.

What a waste of a player currently in his peak. Could easily be playing for a top 4 team in the Prem.

If the move goes through, Samba will probably lose a bit of respect from quite a lot of people (myself included).

that'll teach him.

Samba will consider this as he sits naked in his pool full of rubles, straps on his platinum jewelry, decides which supercar to purchase, and remembers when he couldn't afford shoes.

that'll teach him.

Yep.