Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He'll be replacing RvP, surely? Can't see him staying past the Summer

Depends, if Arsenal qualify for the CL i reckon he will stay........ who is going to buy him who could afford him?

Barca? dont need him...... Madrid ? dont need him...... Milan? dont need him...... Bayern? Dont need him......

The only two who could make sense are Juventus ( tho i think the forward they buy will be of a different profile and will be in his early 20s) and City simply because they buy anyone and everyone.......

But even City has Balotelli, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez and loads of other other AM/Wingers aswell, he would be smart to stay at Arsenal.

Depends, if Arsenal qualify for the CL i reckon he will stay........ who is going to buy him who could afford him?

Barca? dont need him...... Madrid ? dont need him...... Milan? dont need him...... Bayern? Dont need him......

The only two who could make sense are Juventus ( tho i think the forward they buy will be of a different profile and will be in his early 20s) and City simply because they buy anyone and everyone.......

But even City has Balotelli, Aguero, Dzeko, Tevez and loads of other other AM/Wingers aswell, he would be smart to stay at Arsenal.

City won't have Tevez and I am certain they will sign RVP on £250,000 a week.

Frédéric Piquionne has joined the Doncaster elite (on loan).

Donny have some decent names on their books but they are still bottom of the league, such a shame, I tend to look out for their results.

Donny have some decent names on their books but they are still bottom of the league, such a shame, I tend to look out for their results.

They have two games in hand over Bristol City so they can get out of the relegation places. Just have to push on.....

They have two games in hand over Bristol City so they can get out of the relegation places. Just have to push on.....

I'd like to think so but I can't see it.

Just seen this. Left me speechless, some really strange stuff in that post.

???

???

What?

What's strange about it? Milan has Ibra, Barca has Messi, Bayern has Gomez, Madrid has Higuian and Benzema........

None of them actually need him.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Looking at Doncaster's squad, they seem to enjoy employing old Francophone African player who are completely past it. Diatta, Beye, Diouf, Chimobonda, Bagayoko. Quite a collection of uselessness.

All players who share Willie McKay as their agent. He's pretty much been given ruling over the transfers at the club. He brings his players in on low wages in order to put them in the shop window, then Doncaster get a share of any transfer fee. Obviously with McKay, he's making money whilst fucking over everyone around him.

What's strange about it? Milan has Ibra, Barca has Messi, Bayern has Gomez, Madrid has Higuian and Benzema........

I don't understand why any team wouldn't need the second best striker in the world over the last 12 months. He'd improve every team you've mentioned and I include Barca in that.

Staying at Arsenal would be the dumbest thing he could do - he isn't going to win anything there.

I don't understand why any team wouldn't need the second best striker in the world over the last 12 months. He'd improve every team you've mentioned and I include Barca in that.

Staying at Arsenal would be the dumbest thing he could do - he isn't going to win anything there.

That's the point he isnt a SS anymore he's a centre forward, he wouldnt fit Barca because he would be taking up Messi's space and he couldnt play on the wing because a Barca winger requires you to run in behind and stretch play and Van Persie doesnt do this.

Milan wouldnt work either because both him and Ibra like to do similar things and would just get in each others way.

Bayern dont have a 2 striker system to fit him and they dont wont spend 30m on a player to compete with Gomez they just wont do it.

Madrid have Higuian and Benzema ( who is arguably in as good as form as RVP this year not goalscoring wise but overall play)

It's not simply about winning trophies, its about what club out there that has a better chance of winning trophies has space for him? none of those clubs mentioned do, they already have somebody as good as, better or close to him or system that doesnt fit him.

He might not win any trophies at Arsenal but he's guareenteed to start and for a side thats built around him.

He does'nt fit in with Barca, Bayern or Milan and not guarenteed to start and Madrid already have two 20 goal a year CF's it might sound nice in FM land but in reality it would never work at any of these clubs and he would be smart to stay at Arsenal.

Do you consider Cristiano Ronaldo a striker?

Actually agree with mole. The only reason a club would sign him is for FM type lolz of getting a world class player for the sake of it. He couldn't play as a #9 for Barca because Messi does and Madrid have Ronaldo plus 2 of the best strikers in the world already.

Depressingly I'd say Man City is the only likely destination.