Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Just heard that Huntelaar has a €20m release fee this summer, so hopefully potential Ba buyers go for him instead.

Also, if Chelsea finish 5th meeting the financial fair play is apparantly in jeopardy...affecting a Tiote bid?

He wouldn't come cheap either, albeit not £35m.

I used to never agree with paying that kind of money for defenders. Always felt the large fees should be reserved for attackers.

However, this was probably due to being brought up on British football where there was never any emphasis on defenders being skillful. Players like Puyol, Yaya Toure, Coloccini and the more continental style of CB/DM show that the key to attacking is often the defences distribution. With that in mind Luiz would be great at Barca, he's not good enough to command that kind of fee though.

Mario Gotze extends Dortmund contract until 2016.

Excellent!!

Even though Dortmund have been doing fine with this year without Götze, 8 wins and a draw in 9 games.

Now for Lewandowski to do the same, he surprisingly rejected Dortmund's latest contract offer. His agent is being a real greedy cunt, still think (and hope) they'll resolve the situation and sign a new deal in the end.

Most Madrid press taking for granted that Agüero will go to Real Madrid this summer. I would take it as their usual arrogant muppetry but I have seen a couple pundits I respect reporting on it these past two days. Higuaín would be sold to make way.

Hoilett is the only one i'd be happy to see us spend money on, and even then, it'd only be if Ba left.

Only one? Not sure i understand, in the EPL?

Thought i was in the Relegation Fodder thread. :pow:

Hoilett is the only one i'd be happy to see us spend money on, and even then, it'd only be if Ba left.

Only one? Not sure i understand, in the EPL?

Maybe he thinks this is the relegation fodder thread?

Good point, you're probably right me thinks.

Would like Hoilett no matter what.

Seems a bit like a t***, but then again, that didn't stop people from wanting Adam Johnson who is an utter tool.

Didn't know, i guess Hazard would have to do then ;)