Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

"Luka is not for sale," said Redknapp, who remains determined to hold on to his best players this summer.

"But if there has been a bid of £22m, that is ridiculous. There are people being sold for £20m who are not fit to lace Luka's boots."

:iamatwat:

Can't say I disagree like. If these clubs want to pay stupid money for average players they'll have to pay really stupid money for good ones.

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a fuck what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

Modric is a f***ing brilliant player, will would be a massive loss to Spurs if they sold him

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

Every player is for sale at the right price. Don't give a f*** what your ITKs have agreed. :thup:

If Modric goes  Bale and VDV would follow very quickly after.  If Modric goes in this window I'll happily give £100 to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, I've done that before but, on this occasion, I don't think I'll be donating anything.  I'm very confident.

Quoted, just in case. :thup:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/03/article-1167076-044479B0000005DC-966_468x288.jpg

Quiet, as the Spurs ITKs council conclude their age-old ritual to decide the future of Luka Modric.

:lol:

Your confidence is impressive, but Spurs may well face a Berbatov-type situation where they get an over the top offer and the player says he wants to go. What then?

What if Modric wants away to play CL? ???

Not saying he's definitely off btw, just if a big enough bid comes in then he'll go. He's a cracking player but he's got his price, same as every other player. 

Quoted, just in case. :thup:

I won't need reminding, as I say I have donated before, early detection of cancer is something that is close to my heart and I still have family in the Newcastle area.

Not saying he's definitely off btw, just if a big enough bid comes in then he'll go. He's a cracking player but he's got his price, same as every other player. 

Modric has already said he will stay with Spurs to try to qualify for the CL again, last year he signed a 6 year contract.  I'm not silly enough to believe he wouldn't press for a move at any time in the next 5 years if we didn't get CL but Levy will not antagonise the fans by selling Modric in this window unless a ridiculously high figure is offered.  Levy stated that at the AGM to the shareholders and I don't believe for a minute that Levy would backtrack on that unequivocal statement.

Modric has already said he will stay with Spurs to try to qualify for the CL again, last year he signed a 6 year contract.   I'm not silly enough to believe he wouldn't press for a move at any time in the next 5 years if we didn't get CL but Levy will not antagonise the fans by selling Modric in this window unless a ridiculously high figure is offered.  Levy stated that at the AGM to the shareholders and I don't believe for a minute that Levy would backtrack on that unequivocal statement.

City are ridiculously rich. They shit tenners. They could buy him just for a laugh and to weaken you lot if they wanted.

Guest Loven11

Udinese defender Cristian Zapata has revealed that he is close to agreeing a deal with Liverpool.

The 24-year-old has stated that Liverpool and Bayern Munich have both made moves for his signature, but he admits that he is close to sealing a switch to Anfield.

Asked about his future by La FM, he said: "I do not know what to say, I can say that I am very close to Liverpool.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6993024,00.html