Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Arsenal set to complete a 20m deal for Cazorla

Absolutely cracking signing if true.

20m is a really good deal

According to a spanish journalist the fee is actually 11.8m. The journalist in question is @Kike_Marin_

And according to a Malaga-based journalist it will be official tomorrow.

Steven Pienaar has joined Everton

His move to Spuds was far worse than Carrolls to Liverpool has been.

Fish out of water.

:lol: Eh? Worse for who? Pienaar tried a new club, didn't work out, got to play in the CL, ended back where he began after a year or two. Spurs got a good player for a year or two, and made money. Carroll went to a club who patently don't want him, and he's still there. Liverpool paid thirty-five million pounds for him.

The Pienaar transfer was only worse for the selling club.

Fish out of water.

:lol: Eh? Worse for who? Pienaar tried a new club, didn't work out, got to play in the CL, ended back where he began after a year or two. Spurs got a good player for a year or two, and made money. Carroll went to a club who patently don't want him, and he's still there. Liverpool paid thirty-five million pounds for him.

I'm just baffled at how you've somehow made a bloody profit

Fish out of water.

Levy :lol:

I think just good faith on both our and Everton's side. Pienaar was at the end of his contract, so we got a bargain. He's clearly a classy player and terrific for Everton, so in a strange way they got a bargain too. 4.5M for a player who's that influential? You know all about that (Cabaye).

Fish out of water.

Levy :lol:

I think just good faith on both our and Everton's side. Pienaar was at the end of his contract, so we got a bargain. He's clearly a classy player and terrific for Everton, so in a strange way they got a bargain too. 4.5M for a player who's that influential? You know all about that (Cabaye).

true but I can't help think of it as an 18 month loan to spurs and everton paying you 1.5m for it

Aye, couple of Thai players iirc.

Dunno how good Kuwait are compared to UAE, but most of their team at the Olympics looked like they could do a job in the Championship.

Beat them twice in WC2014 quals.

Fish out of water.

Will be due to his contract status surely? I'm sure when he left Everton he only had 6 months left on his contract, whereas Everton are buying a player who'd have more than likely had 2-3 years to go at least.

Guest Archie

CHELSEA have had a £5million bid for Marseille defender Cesar Azpilicueta knocked back.

And the French club are demanding at least £8m for the Spanish international.

So.... better than Debauchy?

CHELSEA have had a £5million bid for Marseille defender Cesar Azpilicueta knocked back.

Id say no .. but hes younger

Guest Archie

Debauchy agewise is perfect for us, we need someone in their prime to do a job now to build on a 5th campaign..

Guest Roger Kint

Based on what?

The fee will be higher because Azpi is younger. This is the only reason. He is a good player though, with the potential to become top class if he can avoid injury (he tore his knee last year) and is nurtured correctly.

I think Azpi and Moses would both be good signings for the London club, and would also keep their net spend below 100 million pounds.

Guest Archie

Based on what?

Its a question

Borja Valero moving from Villarreal to Fiorentina for 7mil

Montolivo's replacement? Good player like, should do well in Italy.

Guest frazernufc

Probably been posted somewhere but Arsenal look keen to sign Sahin on loan, would be a very good business for them.