Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lescott, Johnson, Clichy and K. Toure are all 'home-grown' too.

K Toure is off though isn't he? Can't believe Johnson is going to stay there another year, such a waste of talent.

Been strongly linked with a move to Turkey, don't think they'll sell unless they've Agger (or AN Other) guaranteed to come in.

Just sick of Mancini saying his squad isn't big enough.

Aye that was really pisses me off as well, the main reason they are weak in some areas( as for CL success is concerned anyway) is because f*cking Mancini spunked all the money on 20 forwards.

If you actually managed the squad properly and bought what you needed maybe you wouldn't need to buy anyone ffs what a twat.

The homegrown thing is probably just a useful coincidence.

If as reported Van Persie is going to join Man United, this reeks of City just saying 'Fuck it then, we'll take one of your long-term targets.'. £15m and I bet he won't even play. Vacuous cunts.

Aye that was really pisses me off as well, the main reason they are weak in some areas( as for CL success is concerned anyway) is because f*cking Mancini spunked all the money on 20 forwards.

If you actually managed the squad properly and bought what you needed maybe you wouldn't need to buy anyone ffs what a twat.

Mancini has bought 3 forwards; Dzeko, Balotelli and Agüero. During that same time he's sold at least twice as many :pow:

If you actually managed the squad properly and bought what you needed maybe you wouldn't need to buy anyone ffs what a t***.

Mancini has bought 3 forwards; Dzeko, Balotelli and Agüero. During that same time he's sold at least twice as many :pow:

You know what i meant lol, their squad is very unbalanced although full of quality and that's down to Mancini.

If you actually managed the squad properly and bought what you needed maybe you wouldn't need to buy anyone ffs what a t***.

You know what i meant lol, their squad is very unbalanced although full of quality and that's down to Mancini.

Wouldn't say their squad is unbalanced at all. Lacking in the same quality all over yes, forward backups are way better than their centre back equivilents for e.g. but that is clearly trying to be addressed.

Maybe Rodwell is being bought for this reason too, remember reading one or two articles about he could be primed to make the switch at some point.

They need to add some more spark in the middle aswell like. When Silva is not performing or missing they don't look as dangerous imo. Nasri is a good player but hit and miss, wheras Milner is more a grafter and Adam Johnson is barely looked at.

1878 and Neil: what you want and expect Moyes to do with that money (assuming he gets most of it)?

We're desperate for a right winger.

I don't think he'll go for Donovan on a permanent though because of his age.

Just read a report saying City are trebling Rodwell's wages :lol:

He was already on about 40/45k which in terms of performance, he wasn't worth. Crazy.

:lol: do City even negotiate wages? Surely he'd have accepted a small increase? FFS, so much :anguish:

Awful move for Rodwell, just can't see him getting enough games there to ever really progress. Like Neil said, he's struggled to hold down a place in the Everton side, can't see him being given much chance at Man "oh you're having a few bad games? Let's replace you" City.

Guest firetotheworks

Going on past players. He's potentially thrown his career away (money aside) by going there. He hasn't even had the purple patch that went on to ruin, or almost ruin Parker, Sidwell, Benayoun, etc.