Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I know that Busquets will have to live with the fame he's earnt, but to be honest his behavior in the past 15 months or so has been exemplary. Apparently management had pretty stern words with him after some of the stuff that went down in the last flurry of nasty Clásicos.

What does Sánchez do? Apart from being bambi on ice.

I don't know what has happened to him. He needs to leave and go to a smaller, counterattacking team.

I know that Busquets will have to live with the fame he's earnt, but to be honest his behavior in the past 15 months or so has been exemplary. Apparently management had pretty stern words with him after some of the stuff that went down in the last flurry of nasty Clásicos.

I don't doubt for a second that Busquets has gotten better but I still see him falling down way to easy at times, same goes for Sanchez and Neymar. Neymar has gotten better at it, but you will see that sometimes it gets embarassing.

And aye, maybe Sanchez doesn't fall, maybe he just is bambi on ice.

I want him to come over to Europe and be a right skillful prick. If he goes to Barca he might have to be more restrained and disciplined, bit like Sanchez has done. (I know Neymar is better than Sanchez)

:lol: :lol: Well done, that's perhaps my favourite N-O reference I've ever seen.  The original was brilliant.

I don't know what has happened to him. He needs to leave and go to a smaller, counterattacking team.

I still have some faith in him, but he does need to be a bit more assertive. He's Messi's bitch right now; all he does is get the ball, run a bit and pass it to Messi.

I want him to come over to Europe and be a right skillful prick. If he goes to Barca he might have to be more restrained and disciplined, bit like Sanchez has done. (I know Neymar is better than Sanchez)

:lol: :lol: Well done, that's perhaps my favourite N-O reference I've ever seen.  The original was brilliant.

Background please.

I still have some faith in him, but he does need to be a bit more assertive. He's Messi's bitch right now; all he does is get the ball, run a bit and pass it to Messi.

I thought there was some signs in the Atletico game that he might be getting back. Hopefully it happens. The lack of goals isn't even the biggest problem because he's never been a prolific goalscorer, but at the moment he's not imposing his game at all. I'm blaming your system's high standards to match for outsiders, but no doubt its his own fault too.

I thought there was some signs in the Atletico game that he might be getting back. Hopefully it happens. The lack of goals isn't even the biggest problem because he's never been a prolific goalscorer, but at the moment he's not imposing his game at all. I'm blaming your system's high standards to match for outsiders, but no doubt its his own fault too.

Yeah, he had some bright moves last week. And he had his fair share of good games with us last year, mind, that's why I'm still putting faith in him. His passing game is actually quite good and I love his workrate, but he needs to be more assertive.

Thing is we are getting a good share of goals from all over the pitch, which is a welcome improvement from our previous years; but our strikers that haven't won 3 ballons d'or are having mares.

Aye his passing game is fine, VI. His playmaking qualities was his best thing at Udinese, despite the flashy youtube vids.

We'll see, but the fact he was started against Atlético shows Vilanova has faith in him. Villa is in better form but Tito obviously doesn't see him as a long term fixture in the team.

Guest nufc_89

Will be very intresting to see how Rodgers handles the situation, Sturridge vs Suarez. Suarez is extremely horny of scoring goals and Sturridge has got the "Demba Ba syndrom", sulking when he's put on the wing. Cant see them playing with two strikers, so who will Rodgers please, the male nympho or the cry-baby?

£12m? Interesting.

How do Man City/Chelsea come up with player valuations when selling a player? It doesn't really matter in terms of what they receive, so do they just charge enough to ensure that the paying club is sufficiently out-of-pocket (relative to the stature of the club)?

So if sold to Liverpool, Sturridge is £12m

If sold to Wigan, he'd be £4m.

Sturridge is a good player, play him every game and he'll be a huge asset to them and the way they play.

£12m is a snip (for liverpool) to get the player just coming back from Bolton

He'd be a great replacement for Ba IMHO.

Sturridge is a good player, play him every game and he'll be a huge asset to them and the way they play.

£12m is a snip (for liverpool) to get the player just coming back from Bolton

He'd be a great replacement for Ba IMHO.

Replacing Ba with Sturridge would leave us in the same position, albeit with a player who's not as good. Sturridge would throw a tantrum every time he's asked to play out wide.