Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Slippery Sam

I thought Lewandowski was 99.9% on his way to Bayern Munich.

I had heard he was on his way to Man U. 

Guest palnese

John Carew is on a Norwegian talkshow right now. Just admitted that he hasn't touched a ball in 8 months :lol:

Neymar to Barca? €92 million reportedly, surely not :lol:

Buy a CB and a Valdes replacement you silly cunts.

Maybe €92 million if that's including what they'll pay him in his wages as well. That would be a quite ludicrous transfer fee.

If true wonder if we'll see a shift towards a more individualistic Barca with star flair players like whey were before Guadiola, if that's the case. A downgrade in a way but maybe don't feel they can keep it up without a great manager.

Neymar to Barca? €92 million reportedly, surely not :lol:

Buy a CB and a Valdes replacement you silly c***s.

Honestly they need new forwards as well, Sanchez and Pedro are not good enough as shown by the fact Messi has practically all their goals.

Its all fine and dandy Messi is scoring these goals but others need to contribute and they haven't done in last 2 seasons.

Not for that sort of money mind.

Neymar is overrated. Silly money.

With that price anyone except Messi is probably overrated :lol: Ridiculous amount, even with wages included. I don't know how much money Neymar makes in sales outside of Brazil though.

Not even Messi is worth that much.

You're kidding.

PS. Ronaldo has been a bargain for Real at 80m.

Why? Honest question, because for me £80m would require quite a consistency of winning titles to be deemed a bargain, which they haven't with him in the side.

Though he staying at Santos until after the World Cup?

He wouldn't if he had any sense. Wasting his time staying there.

Why?

If true wonder if we'll see a shift towards a more individualistic Barca with star flair players like whey were before Guadiola, if that's the case. A downgrade in a way but maybe don't feel they can keep it up without a great manager.

That's one of the biggest Neymar myths to be fair. Neymar is a very good team player and nowhere near the individualists some make him look like.

As for Neymar himself, he's worth a maxmimum of £30m in todays inflated market. He just doesn't have that consistency to deliver on a nightly basis as Messi, CRonaldo, Suarez, Falcao etc. Although I have no doubt in my mind, he would be perfect next to Messi and possibly Pedro.

Felipao what's your opinion on Lucas Moura? Whenever I have saw him play he has looked the real deal to me. Has got a lot to learn about his decision making but he seems to me like he could be one of the world's best.

Well maybe was speaking bollocks implying him not a team player, still seems a hugely inflated price to get a 'star' rather than signing someone for a sensible fee to fulfil a role. They need a real goalscorer who will score when teams clog up at the back and maybe Neymar is that.

The problem is with Messi wanting to play in every game it would be a bit pointless them buying an out and out striker. Somebody like Lewandowski would be ideal for them, but due to what I have mentioned with Messi and him being the focal point of everything that they do said striker would end up playing out of position or not playing at all. So people go on about the "Plan B" that they apparently need but they can't really enforce such a thing.

Felipao what's your opinion on Lucas Moura? Whenever I have saw him play he has looked the real deal to me. Has got a lot to learn about his decision making but he seems to me like he could be one of the world's best.

I know many prefer him to Neymar, I'm not really sure I do in terms of better footballer, but Lucas is a much more likeable character though. Works hard offensively, always tries to be effective, he just seems to love playing football and does it the honest way for most parts.

Well maybe was speaking bollocks implying him not a team player, still seems a hugely inflated price to get a 'star' rather than signing someone for a sensible fee to fulfil a role. They need a real goalscorer who will score when teams clog up at the back and maybe Neymar is that.

:thup:

Neymar plays on the wing fair amount doesn't he? Having said that don't think he's that plan B, he offers no width and essentially the same defensive tactics that can nullify barcalona now will nullify him imo. The team needs width and the ability to score from it.

I know many prefer him to Neymar, I'm not really sure I do in terms of better footballer, but Lucas is a much more likeable character though. Works hard offensively, always tries to be effective, he just seems to love playing football and does it the honest way for most parts.

When I went to see Team GB vs Brazil last summer he stood out more than any other player for me as soon as he came on the pitch. He was so direct and that pace of his would make him an absolute nightmare to come up against.

Neymar plays on the wing fair amount doesn't he? Having said that don't think he's that plan B, he offers no width and essentially the same defensive tactics that can nullify barcalona now will nullify him imo. The team needs width and the ability to score from it.

That's exactly what Neymar offers, width. That's why I think he'd be perfect at Barcelona. He loves hugging the line and then taking the piss of defenders with his dribbling ability and cut inside to score. He'd probably be the fastest player and I have no doubt he'd form a great partnership down the left with Alba.

When I went to see Team GB vs Brazil last summer he stood out more than any other player for me as soon as he came on the pitch. He was so direct and that pace of his would make him an absolute nightmare to come up against.

That's exactly what Neymar offers, width. That's why I think he'd be perfect at Barcelona. He loves hugging the line and then taking the p*ss of defenders with his dribbling ability and cut inside to score. He'd probably be the fastest player and I have no doubt he'd form a great partnership down the left with Alba.

Aaah ok I sort of had the impression he was a wide, but not that wide, guy, like Barca's other wide players

Not even Messi is worth that much.

You're kidding.

PS. Ronaldo has been a bargain for Real at 80m.

Well, I don't believe any athlete is truly worth that much money. But that's a different argument I suppose.

I still don't think Messi is worth that much. Nor do I think he's worth more than Ronaldo...  :shifty: