Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lorik Cana wants to come back to the premier league. Not going to get homesick any more then :shifty:

he'll fein injury when he has to play at the SOS. He can't go back to Sunderland after his traumatic time there.

Don't blame him TBH, I still suffer from post-traumatic stress from the last time I went there.

Guest palnese

St-Etienne boss Christophe Galtier has confirmed that ASSE and Lille have reached an agreement over the transfer of Dmitri Payet

How the fuck are Spurs getting £14million for Palacios. That's worse than the £35million for Carroll. Worst part is they have Sandro and Huddlestone who plays that position ten times better, fucking hell, a gift to Redknapp that is.

Bassong was essential in getting us into the CL, formed a great partnership with Dawson when everyone else got injured. Trouble is, if Gallas, Dawson, Kaboul or King were fit, 'arry would pick two from them before Bassong. He's not prepared to accept that, and fair enough.

I like him. Limited on the ball, and needs to be talked to throughout, but fast, strong and good in the air. Bringing in Gallas screwed him. Would like him to hang on until Gallas retires but we have one or two others coming through, and we may need to cash in.

We've apparently turned down a £10m bid for Diaby, I fear we are holding onto him purely for stability I think £10m is about his value, he is a good player and receives a bit too much stick if we could get some decent time out of him he'd probably prove his value but will he ever play a 25 game season for us? Doubt it.

We've apparently turned down a £10m bid for Diaby, I fear we are holding onto him purely for stability I think £10m is about his value, he is a good player and receives a bit too much stick if we could get some decent time out of him he'd probably prove his value but will he ever play a 25 game season for us? Doubt it.

£10 million is mental money for Diaby.

Skysports.com understands Birmingham have rejected Stoke's joint bid for Scott Dann and Cameron Jerome.

???

Not sure which club deserves the  :facepalm: more.

I'm edging towards Birminham, because with that kind of money for them two they should be able to buy themselves promotion.

I think that was their second bid, they'd already rejected £12m I think.

The next offer will be £20m then. :pow: Seriously though, I can imagine they'll be sold eventually, just trying to squeeze every last penny from Stoke.

Guest schmuck

8.5m for Dann and 4m for Jerome is about right by my reckoning, considering they're now a second tier side they'd be doing great business to get over 13m. They could get two thirds of our promotion team for that.