Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

What the fuck happened to Bassong btw?

Can still remember his debut goal (for Spurs) against Liverpool in the first round, was sure he´d be a massive success there. Would gladly take him back, thought he was our best player during the relegation season.

Guest Heneage

He works hard but little else. Long gone are the days of Cardiff when he was considered a prospect.

Guest kingdawson

What the f*** happened to Bassong btw?

Can still remember his debut goal (for Spurs) against Liverpool in the first round, was sure he´d be a massive success there. Would gladly take him back, thought he was our best player during the relegation season.

He has been a success. Superb first season but sadly he's been a bit part player this season (and played very well when called upon).

Wouldn't have him back, jumped ship asap so that bridge is burned for good, but I'd also add I think we need a more intelligent defender, someone in the same mould as Colo and could possibly replace him when needed or if he leaves. Last thing we want is to be stuck with 3 thick as pigshit CBs with no natural leader, we've been there before and its tragic.

Guest kingdawson

Worth £8m though?

Easily.

He was a beast at the back last season and was a massive reason we got into the champions league. It's not down to his performances that he's not in the first X1, Just that Arry rates others above him.

Wickham to Liverpool maybe?

Liverpool would be a stupid move, Sunderland less so but I feel he could be going somewhere different, I can't think where though maybe Bolton if he could play every week; dare I say Wigan even where the expectation wouldn't be so high and he could play weekly.

Guest kingdawson

Wickham to Liverpool maybe?

Liverpool would be a stupid move, Sunderland less so but I feel he could be going somewhere different, I can't think where though maybe Bolton if he could play every week; dare I say Wigan even where the expectation wouldn't be so high and he could play weekly.

Wouldn't be surprised if we bid tbh.

Lille have bid €8m for Park Chu Young according to Infosport +. Quite a hefty fee that. Would've loved him here tbh. Lille won't be too harmed by their sales. Fair play to them for splashing the cash to get their players.