Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He's obviously rated as he has been called up in to the Brazil squad but I'd wary of getting someone whose doesn't seem to have played too many games and those he has seem to have been largely in the suprememly average and almost now pointless state championships.

Guest Heneage

Except his Rafael Scheidt moment he's generally on the money. Just recently he's been bang on about Sandro, Mauro Boselli and Suarez.

Yep man is a fountain of knowledge love him on the BBC podcast.

Tim Vickery and Sid Lowe are top class. I just love their stuff. Quite like Honigstein too.

aye American fellow on the world football phone in can be funny to listen to as well, especially when he gets on a rant over beckham

Guest Geordiesned

@DMAILsports

Tony Pulis set to lure £3.5m Carlton Cole from West Ham with a ticket to Europe: Stoke City are to test West Ham... bit.ly/lkKdp0

God I hope so!

Spurs have a partnership with Internacional which may work in their advantage.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/tottenhamhotspurfootballclubandsportclubinternacionalannouncestrategicpartnership.html

Might struggle for a work permit though unless he can magic up a EU grandparent.

or unless they can get him a visa under the "outstanding talent" rule.....Man U and the bigger clubs usually have more sway when it comes to this.

@DMAILsports

Tony Pulis set to lure £3.5m Carlton Cole from West Ham with a ticket to Europe: Stoke City are to test West Ham... bit.ly/lkKdp0

God I hope so!

The classic Stoke player. Big, tall, quickish, shit on the ground.

Guest Loven11

Galatasaray have confirmed the signing of Johan Elmander following the striker's recent departure from Bolton Wanderers.

@DMAILsports

God I hope so!

£3.5 million for a shit player at a relegated club? I hope to fuck we stay well clear.

@DMAILsports

God I hope so!

£3.5 million for a shit player at a relegated club? I hope to fuck we stay well clear.

you do realise he's more than likely our plan b to Gemeiro

@DMAILsports

God I hope so!

you do realise he's more than likely our plan b to Gemeiro

Gameiro is probably our plan B to Cole.